a "very large cat" is loose

dreamer

YIKES I am glad I am heading away from home to Shriners for my son. I do not thikn I am especially interesting in this particular cat visitng.
LOL

F

flutterbee

I would want to meet him face to face in a dark alley, but I bet he's beautiful.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
dreamer

You wouldn't happen to have noticed a triangle around your area, have you?:faint:

Oh, my. I hope they catch it quickly.

Abbey

Spork Queen
We used to have this happen quite regularly when I lived in FL. Cougars have lost most of their habitat, sad to say. What is even more sad is they usually kill them as they have become accustomed to city life. If they try to release them back into the wild, they just migrate back. They ARE beautiful.

Abbey

Lothlorien

There have been cases in NJ, recently of wolves and wild cats roaming. It's scary. Our biggest problem is bears. Bears have lost much of their habitat in NJ, from all the housing.

Keep your garbage inside the garage. Big animals are going to go where the food is.

dreamer

Actually I mostly posted to warn another board memeber who is around that area more often than me. I go there weekly or so to shop on military base but since I am going to shriners, and have had so many other appts so far away so close together in the schedule, I am not going to the base to grocery shop.
LOL

Actually much closer to me we have several exotic animal famrs with elephants, tigers, etc. ANd we have had several problems with coyotes around here.

and yes, due to so much new construction etc eating up all the open space- it has been such a problem for the animals.

Last year we had LOTS of voles, and almost the whole time we lived here we have had raccoons really bad, and squirrels, so bad that one fell thru from our attic thru celing into sons bedroom and one in my bedroom closeet. We have been fighting with them 20 years..had to replace the whole roof and 3 ceilings twice, and all the soffits and the TV antennae tower and 2 cable TV sets of wiring.....re-insulate the attic twice.....we now leave lights on IN the attic and talk radio on in the attic. And we have moth balls, and fake owls perched all over. Last year I experimented with cayenne pepper sprinkled all over, too.
Poor critters have nowhere to go!