A very productive exhausting weekend.

Mom2oddson

Well, I picked blackberries for hours. The weather here wasn't very blackberry friendly this year. There were a lot of green or red berries, or dried, or moldy. It took 4 hours but I got enough to make some jam and cobblers.

I make:
2 batches of regular blackberry jam.
1 batch of spiced blackberry jam. (need to find a recipe with a lot LESS spice. All you can taste is spice)
2 batches of Strawberry/banana jam.
2 batches of spiced pear jam.
2 batches of pearadise jam (pear, pineapple, orange, lemon and marchino cherries)
1 batch of carrot cake jam
2 batch of Jamaica banana (banana and cinnamon)
1 batch of monkey butter (banana, pineapple, coconut)
3 batches of cobbler
2 loafs of banana bread.

I am going to do Breakfast Baskets for Christmas. I have a recipe for grahm cracker pancakes. It's 1/2 graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 flour. So I thought I'd make gift jars of the pancake mix and then give an assortment of jams to go with the pancakes. Now I just have to think of a few other little things to put in the baskets.

I still have a box of apples that I picked at my Mom's to work with. With those, I'm thinking Apple pie jam, Apple carmel jam, apple butter and applesauce.

Anybody else working on projects for the holidays?

InsaneCdn

I'm tired just reading your list!

Other things to toss into your "breakfast baskets"... small bottles of premium olive oil, pure (Canadian, of course) maple syrup...