A view of the world

Abbey

Spork Queen
What a cool video. I especially loved the night scenes. Imagine being those guys looking down at Earth. It's like...hunny, I'll be home soon. Just doing some repairs.

Abbey

Penta

A wonderful way to remind us we need to do all we can to help our lovely planet thrive by reducing our carbon footprint on the earth. Our planet is too precious to destroy by the way we live.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for sharing, some really beautiful scenes. Can't imagine being at the space nation, must be so quiet!

Star*

call 911........call 911
A wonderful way to remind us we need to do all we can to help our lovely planet thrive by reducing our carbon footprint on the earth. Our planet is too precious to destroy by the way we live.

AMEN!!!!!!

Meowbunny - thanks for the gift - it really WAS relaxing- and it came to mind that astronauts don't seem to have the luxurious accomodations I thought they did - 1/2 the stuff in the Endeavour looked like it was slap welded. Also thought - huh.....astronauts must not be afraid of heights.

The satelite photos of the other countries were amazing - never saw the straights of gibralter from the sky - neat.

Iceland was -WOW......