A Way to forget your Woes and Pray for someone

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by Jen, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Jen

Jen New Member

My sister in law sister is only 50 yrs old. She was diagnosed with breast cancer around 5 yrs ago. It was due to hormones suggested by the Doctor, with improper follow up in blood work. She was doing well but it was already into lymph nodes, surgery was performed. It has came back with a vengenance 6 months ago, adn now it is just a matter of time. She has 2 girls age 10 adn 13. They are now with my brother and sister in law 10 hours away from Mom and Dad that is how they wanted it. Really puts us in our place and our problems. I am just asking that you keep her in your prayers. That she is comfortable with the pain from the mets, and the peace that her children will indeed be ok.

Thanks,
    Jen

2. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

May peace find your sister in law and let her watch over her children as they grow....

3. SunnyFlorida

SunnyFlorida Active Member

Sorry for the sadness in your family Jen. Medical issues are so tragic for a couple so young.
    Gentle hugs for you all.

4. KFld

KFld New Member

I know there are no words that will make a difference. Her and her family will be in my prayers!!

5. Sunlight

Sunlight Active Member

I thought of your situation with her all day yesterday and pray for some hope and peace.

6. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. I'm glad she is not in pain and is comfortable knowing her kids will be cared for. Saying a prayer......-Alyssa

7. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I'm sorry, Jen. I'm sending good thoughts. That's so sad.

Suz