A Weighty Revelation

JJJ

As I'm continuing on my SB healthy eating, I've made note of the number of times I don't eat, when I would have before. No wonder I'm so big. I must have been eating 3000-4000 calories a day. I have no idea how much I am eating now, but it is much, much less and all healthy choices. So far I haven't been very tempted to "cheat". I found these great 60-calorie dark chocolate bars that are just enough when I get a killer sweet-tooth craving.

I'm just in awe of how much food I was eating, it just didn't seem like that much at the time...

Wiped Out

Staff member
JJJ,
I'm glad you aren't feeling tempted to cheat and that you are doing so well. When I look back at my pre-ww days I too am amazed at how much I ate and, for me, it wasn't healthy stuff I was eating a lot of either!

trinityroyal

JJJ, I'm glad to hear that you've gained this awareness.
Sometimes simply knowing and being mindful are enough to take you in the right direction toward healthier choices.

Keep up the good work. You're doing great!
Trinity

KTMom91

Interesting, JJJ. After reading your post, I think I'd better start keeping track as well. I don't think I eat a lot, but maybe I do.

Thanks for the insight.

LittleDudesMom

JJJ,

this is exactly what I found when I joined WW. As a matter of fact, I bet if I go back to the first two or three weeks of posts on this board I could find a post when I said the exact same thing!

And, not only did I realize I was eating too much, I realized I was eating the wrong things. Sure, I knew better.......but........

Good for you!

Sharon