A Wish for Happiness and Peace for Everyone...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
As the sun sets tonight and the eight days of Hanukkuh are started.
I wanted to send wishes out to everyone for a peaceful New Year... No matter what your beliefs.

I do hope we can all take some time to really share a moment with someone we love, I know I will really take some time to enjoy N... as well as my neighbors a bit more. I hope we can look beyond the differences... a tattoo, a piercing, a religion or lack of, a record... bad clothing, bad attitude!!! As if we don't all have one around this time.

I think we need to give ourselves and each other a break sometimes~ as well as our children... we are all struggling. Our children the most.
Give them a hug and tell them you love them... even if you don't mean it, even if they aren't there...

*To you I wish
to give two things
to give you hope
to give you dreams
and for you children
two more things
to give them roots
to give them wings....

Peace :xgift:

F

flutterbee

T -

You're an angel. :angel:

Peace and love to you. :gingerbread:

Steely

What a wonderful wish........I too, wish peace and happiness for each and every one of us.
:snowman:
Interestingly, holiday, or not, I had not seen my son in a couple of days ~ and I felt compelled to give him a big hug as well. Lately he has been beyond prickly ~ but regardless, tonight I felt the need to hug him, and tell him I loved him ~ despite his scratchy, crusty, soul. Sometimes it is the only gift worth giving.

nvts

Absolutely beautiful!

Happy Holidays to all! No matter what you celebrate, the world is a better place for a while when we spread a little joy!

Beth

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I just felt this seemed like such a stressful time for so many of us... and that with the Holiday Cheer upon us... I needed to stop and remember that I love a lot of people and that I am loved, regardless of my beliefs... or non-beliefs.

It would be nice to hold onto some of this past the holidays. The spirit...