Abbey update

mstang67chic

Going Green
Well steal some more! LOL We miss you too!

I got your message the other day although I had to listen to it twice to catch who it was for. Misheard the 'Stang part and thought it was a wrong number at first. Sorry I missed your call!

Hope things are going well and that you are enjoying the warm weather (hag). Update as you can.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm with Stang........steal some more. Got a nearby neighbor you can snitch from? Travis used to do it to our neighbors......it was easier than redoing our router......until Mom told him she would not bail him out when the cops came knocking. lol

Does Mc Donald's there have internet service? Alot do now.

Glad you're there safe and sound. Update when you can. Miss you.

Hugs

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Glad you got there okay and have a gig already! Wow!

Does husband know yet? About you not going back?

everywoman

Miss you Abbey. In my neighborhood we share our wireless...hopefully your neighbors will be willing also. Ask....Hope you are settling in and feeling positive about your choice.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Good to hear from you...... find the nearest library! Have you checked with your last Vegas store job? Bet they were just waiting for you to return!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hey, did you burn your muk-luks before you jumped on that plane?

How does the sun feel????

rejectedmom

Glad you are well and working!!!! I use the local library when I am out at the cottage. Just join for free and it is yours to use. I also borrow all kinds of DVDs and books. and music CD's good cheap entertainment! Sending yoou my Best Wishes for a new and happy life! -RM

Estherfromjerusalem

It's good to hear from you, Abbey. My thoughts are with you, and I hope you are finding your feet somehow. I'm sure you will be OK -- you are such a resourceful person.

Love, Esther

Abbey,

I like the idea about using the internet service at the local library. As someone already said, don't be a stranger around here!!! By the way, could you please ship some sunshine and warmth to all of us who are still experiencing winter???

I hope things are going well. WFEN

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hope its going well for you! Miss you, but I have no doubt you'll be back in rare form soon!
Thanks for checking in.

trinityroyal

Abbey, I miss you too!
Hope all is going well for you. Keep in touch when you can, and know that you're in my thoughts.

Trinity