Abbey's family photo

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can hear her now - IT's ONNNNNNN!

:tongue:

My only regret is that I couldn't find a girlspork in a kilt wearing a push up bra.

trinityroyal

Sta-ar!

You forgot the screen warning on that one!
I am sitting at my desk, tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.
Co-workers are looking at me funny.

Trinity

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Are you SURE they're all related? I can't really see the resemblance... Well, maybe if I squint... Okay, now I see it (a bit pointy-headed, wouldn't you say?)

What a lovely family, darlin'!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Um Trinity luv - SCREEN WARNING......

GCV Mom - I thought you were axin' if WE were all related.....ROFL.

I would LOVE right now to have Photoshop at my house and put a bra and kilt on a spork in that picture...

susiestar

Roll With It
what a lovely family! And my how the kids have grown! Makes me just want to pat their pointy little heads! (How DO they get their hair like that??)

Abbey, you have every reason to be proud.

donna723

So maybe "granny panties" is the answer to the question, "What do you wear under a kilt?"

Actually, if the "Spork family" was yellow, they'd look like they all had Bart Simpson hair! ;)

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just for the record, none of my spork kids wear grannie panties. I am JM101. The rest are just ex's and kids.

I still can't get over this one, though. Hiddend truth. I hid this thing when I came back. I WANTED THIS SPORK!!!!

skippyspork.jpg

The family does quite resemble me, though. I need to photoshop some grannie panties on me.

Abbey

Spork Queen
If I get to a KFC and JoAnne Fabrics YOU are in for a treat.

KFC? What am I now? A chicken?

Now, here's my more 'colorful' side of the family.

As you can see, this is an upgraded spork. The creative side came out in me. It actually has a spoon on the opposite end and heavy duty plastic. Dishwasher proof...just toss the kids (ex's) in. Problem is, I don't have a dishwasher. The kids are a tad dirty.

The heat-resistant polycarbonate material used in this spork won't melt in hot or boiling water. It won't scratch non-stick cookware, so it is Teflon-friendly...not that I cook the kids too often. I do tend to toss in the ex's and H ocassionally.:tongue:

Abbey

Andy

Actually, I think one that has a picture of a spork with the slogan "You" but than is that too four letter wordish? (though spork has 5 letters but some people may not count)

KFC may just be the source to get sporks? (though ours have spoons, knives, and forks separate)

I also came across a new term for the combo of fork and knife. I think it was knork. But I would think you would have to be extra careful how you hold it if the knife is sharp enough to work on anything?

Andy

:rofl:

Now I get it! The knife is the edge of the fork. So, instead of cutting your hand holding it, you get to cut your mouth eating with it. O.K. then!

:rofl: