Abbey's house warming - RETRO

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
How about a little Zen to wake up to, I love LOVE these clocks, I have given two as wedding gifts one day I will buy one for myself

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
TM beat me to the punch but here is another fondue pot...

And you would have to drive something...

I might actually have to start remodeling? I like some of these! But then again I am a SF girl... it is in my blood.

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG. A fondue pot. Now, you pay $100 to go to some fancy :censored2: restrauant for that. Shoot. We had a freshly killed deer in that thing. I literally think he put the entire deer in the pot.

Dad is like...oh, yeah...venison tastes great in a fondue. Just pick the hairs out of your teeth. All that chewy stuff goes away.

Umm...yeah, dad.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Um.....EW.

Sorry Abbey's Dad but I worked far too long in a body shop located in a deer populated area for that to sound the least bit appetizing. I've seen deer hair and many other parts stuck, splattered and squished in places they have no business being.

:ill:

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, I dont' have a picture, but I will have something tie-dyed for you. Lab coat? some of husband's buddies bought tie-dyed lab coats when they worked in the water testing lab. Same person tie-dyed those as have the tie-dyed place I mentioned. She is very good.

Anyway, how about a tie-dyed tablecloth? Shower curtain? Not sure I can get ehr to do them in avocado and burnt orange, but maybe that harvest gold and the avocado?? Or I can get Capn Morgan and Gracie to paint you a picture?? (another friend has a cat who paints. my kitties are dying to try.)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I don't have a picture, but I do have a chrome table with a red formica top, with 4 matching chrome chairs with red vinyl seats.
Sounds like it will fit right in. Lemme know when you want it, I'll go dig it out of the barn.

F

flutterbee

I'm sending this to keep the 8 track cassette in the 8 track player (I remember my dad using this all the time).

4sumrzn

These posts have me laughing. Thank you! Anyway, my original idea was taken already (kitchen table & chairs). I'm still laughing over the dress (reminds me of the Brady Bunch)....the leg lamp (The Christmas Story runs non-stop for us over the holiday) & that pussycatmagazine set-up looks like something you should check in to ;) They ALL have me giggling though.

Maybe I'll move on to the bathroom.....would you like that just as bright & bold or calmed down a bit?

N

Nomad

Wishing you lots of good health, good luck and much happiness in your new home.

I did find a funky (or is groovy) chair for your new place....

mstang67chic

Going Green
Not sure what it says about me but......that shower curtain? I like it. I would like it better if it was in purple instead of read but still. And the black chair? I like that too.

Ahem.