Abilify, created angelic, attention focused twin??

Hanging-On

Hey guys (you are too cute),

Thanks.

Before he was discharged from the hospital on 1/6/07 he had blood work. They gave it to me, and said he was ok. We haven't had any sense he left, but haven't missed the deadline (your 3-4 months mark). So I guess that's why. I just wish we didn't need any medications. It's just so much to know on top of everything else.....like I said I feel yucky and low energy, so EVERYTHING seems too much for one person to do. Ever feel this way?

Janna

No, hon, we had the initial blood draw five days AFTER Dylan started the Lithium, then again in 2 weeks.

Only 3-4 months once the child is STABLE. You should have had at least one, if not two, blood draws since January.

I know you feel overwhelmed, but if the medications aren't right, it can cause you more problems you don't need. I really think you should call and ask why there haven't been levels done on the Depakote and Lithium yet.

Just my .02

Janna

Hanging-On

Oh, I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarificaiton. His new psychiatric is on vacation, but he wants to see us after he returns. I'll ask then.