??? About Posting Weekly Progress

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
I know it was mentioned in one of the posts here that we would post weekly (on Wednesdays I believe). Okay here come my silly questions:

1) Title of the thread where we should post our weekly progress under or individual posting (which seems like a lot)?

2) Can we post in pounds or just that we had a great/good/okay/bad week? I know some people do not get on a scale or don't want to share that.

3) It is Wednesdays, correct?

Thanks to the ladies that started this wonderful forum. I am so trying to get healthy, feel better and be summer clothes ready (I know health and feeling better should be the most important, what can I say) :wink:

LittleDudesMom

Hi Hopeless!

I, or another member who is an early riser, will post a weekly update thread on Wednesday mornings. Folks can post whatever they want. If they want to share pounds, that's great. If they want to post that they had success but put down pounds, that's ok too. If they want to say they made it three days without smoking, great! In other words, whatever success they have had over the last week can be posted. I think we should also post issues we had over the last week as well.

I don't think our weekly post should just include success. If we are in this for the long-hall, we are going to hit some ruts or bumps. If someone had a bad week, post and we will support and be your cheerleaders!

Sharon

Sue C

Sharon -- Sounds good. Just want to make sure the title of the thread is not something like "Wednesday weight check in" 'cuz I know that would discourage me if I had not lost any weight. I am just excited to share what I have done "right" to get more healthy and what area I need encouragement in.

My 2 cents. :smile:

sue

Star*

call 911........call 911
I've made it nearly a week without Coveting Cat in the Hat's donkey baby avatar... :salute: