About that Cleveland trip

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'M GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :happyguy: :jumphappy: :woohoo:

Long, convaluted story short....things were discussed, tweaked and adjusted and I'm going!!!!

I will only be staying one night and should get there around noonish but I'll be there with bells on!!! (or sporks)

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited and can't wait to see/meet everyone! I'll be bringing my camera and, if I can pry it from husband, the laptop so we'll have yet one more connection to the board and a way to post pics.

Bring on the French lessons!!!!! :bigsmile:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I'm sure it's not too late....and if it is, you can share my seat. We won't tell anyone. :)

Suz

Fran

Former desparate mom
Excellent!!!
You may have to share a seat with Suz. She's tiny. My behind needs a whole seat. I will, however, share my dessert. LOL.
Glad you are coming.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This may just jinx the living **** outta me but I've got to add....................

I'm going too!!!!:dance::dance:

I'm almost scared to death to say it. :anxious:

But thanks to a miracle and a guardian angel.........and laying the guilt on thick with husband which made him take overtime tomorrow.......It looks like I'm coming too. Just got to iron out the details with transportation. (keeping fingers crossed and praying hard)

So? Can I come to dinner too? Just me. No husband. (YES!) Nobody but lil ol' ME. :D

Oh, and you'll know when I arrive.........I am gonna hug you all till you can't breathe.:bigsmile: