Adventures of a job hunt

donna723

So you'd be serving "10 oz. Hand Pressed Big Arse Burgers" dressed in a kilt? Well, who could pass that one up! Maybe you could wear long johns under the 'uniform'?

Actually the girl in the picture looks more like her kilt is sliding off of her than it being "tilted".

Andy

Well, if I were you and really would rather not wear the girl's outfit, I would dress up in the Irish man's get up and go back for the 2nd interview. Let them know that you noticed that character was missing and would love to be the host as a leprachaun.

Abbey

Spork Queen
OMG, Donna...that would be too funny. Yeah, I'll wear your damn kilt and bra, but I ain't doing nothing without my long johns and silver boots. Go ahead - fire me. Then I can get unemployment.:tongue:

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Did you say it was a Scottish restaurant or you'd need a Scotch or two at the end of your shift?

I think I can....I think I can.......I think I can........I know I can.....I know I can.......woooooo wooooooooooooooooooo.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Did you say it was a Scottish restaurant or you'd need a Scotch or two at the end of your shift?

I think I can....I think I can.......I think I can........I know I can.....I know I can.......woooooo wooooooooooooooooooo.

Both. ;)