After much consideration & planning

LittleDudesMom

Wow Linda! Not a few hours, or a contained visit, but traveling out of town for a few days together!!! You are something else.

My body parts will be crossed and I'll be offering up some prayers that this holiday is a new start for the tweedles.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
As always I plan on things going well. kt & wm keep telling me they are 17 going on 18 so I let them know that I expect them to act that age. The tweedles have been practicing with their individual tdocs any scenario that may come up & how they will react. As most of kt & wm's issues stem from their learned reactions to each other we've been working on as many of the possibilities that set them off.

I consider this to be more of a selfish trip. I'm tired of my little family being so very scattered. It would be nice for a holiday together with my entire family. I think my recent health scares & husband's death have made me more determined to figure this stuff out before the tweedles turn 18.

Thank you all for the well wishes & bead rattling. We leave tomorrow.

B

Bunny

My fingers will be crossed for you. I hope it goes well for everyone. It would be nice to have a holiday all together.

busywend

Here is hoping the Tweedles appreciate and are thankful for the wonderful family that have been given. I know husband will be looking out for you all during this holiday! HUGS! And GOOD LUCK!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
((((((((((hugs))))))))))

I am amazed and so proud of you. I know so many parents who would just let the "experts" handle this with-o pushing it. I think the best thing a parent can do is to follow those instincts, esp when the tdocs, etc.... ignore and/or drag feet. I pray this goes well and is the start of much healing and growth.