Ah, the trials of senior finals and presentations!

TerryJ2

:reading:My daughter will graduate with a BS in Psychology and a minor in Art in two wks. Tuesday night she stayed up all night preparing for two presentations of her thesis--a study of college students and the effects of violent video games on aggression. Last night, she had to type a paper, and was so tired, she fell asleep at the keyboard. She woke up with keypad indentations on her face, lol! Here's to my alien-pockmarked daughter!:rofl:

InsaneCdn

Don't laugh.
It wasn't any funnier back when it was typewriter keys or keypunch keys or... even just the array of pens on my desk.

Sending her my sympathy... because the profs have NONE.

TerryJ2

Oh, I know, Insane ... she had to retake one of her psychiatric classes because the prof wouldn't give her a pass to work in an orphanage in Honduras for a week, and he failed her. And that was part of her coursework! But the image of a keypad on her cheek is just too funny. My little sister used to sleep on top of the chenille bedspread in our bedroom, which was covered with French knots. We could always tell when she'd just gotten up from a nap ...