ah

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We missed you ( well, except for your "green" costume reference on my Halloween costume thread - YUCK - please don't repeat it- :rofl:)

...as for 2 days without Internet.....just shoot me- it would be less painful.

Welcome home, BBK. :flower:

Suz

tiredmommy

Welcome back. I had intermittent problems last weekend. It turns out hornets had built a nest and damaged the wires in the telephone box outside of the house. So my DSL kept going out.
I hate hornets.

F

flutterbee

I'm glad you're back. You're on everyday and I hadn't seen you. Was getting ready to send out the troops. :dance:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I might be able to do without my internet for 2 days. :crazy: No really, I think I could manage. :crazy: I mean there must be other things I could do. :surprise: Really, honestly, it just wouldn't be a problem. :faint: No sweat. I could do it in a heartbeat. :hammer:

Oh, who am I kidding?? :rofl:

Glad you have you internet back!! :geek:

Hugs

wakeupcall

Well, I'm glad to know there are others on here who are as addicted as I am. I swear, if there's anything that keeps me from my computer, ya better watch out! Really! I HAVE to take it on vacations and I'd take it to work if I could. (Don't like anyone at work knowing I'm on the internet.) It's a good thing I only work parttime. Sad, isn't it????

Glad you're back!

susiestar

Roll With It
That is so not a livable condition for us.

We had a problem with the phone line that lasted for 6 weeks. I had to call the CEO of AT&T's office and get one of his assistants. (hoovers online is a beautiful thing!) Then the truck they sent to fix it was unmarked (clearly covered up the phone company logo) and NO ONE told us about it or checked our phones to make sure they worked.

It got to be so long because I kept gettting frustrated and doing other things to save my sanity. BUT we had our DSL line the entire time. We live in a relatively new development and the DSL line was buriedc much later than the phone line. We were the only occupied house that was stuck with this, so we were put down as low priority. It was just the phone. I don't like talking to people over the phone much anyway.

And we had our cell phones.

If it had been our internet line down (God forbid!) I would have called and called and pleaded and promised brownies (and delivered them via mail) and done all I could to get it up in less than a few hours. As it is, I heard from my daughter's best friend's dad that the local office was terribly shaken when the CEO's office called!!!LOL!!! He didn't know I was the one who called, just that it was someone in our neighborhood.

Still laughing!

Susie