Ahhhhh...........karma

Steely

So I am not sure if I can really go into too many details. But I am just so blown away that I have to share at least part of it.

So to refresh memories ~ I loathe my job presently. Right? One of the reasons/people/situations that propelled my downward spiral, was this person that harassed me for 9 months, and then turned the tables and accused me of harassment. This said person was "transferred", to just get the situation "taken care of". (Nice move by the company, not.)

Anyway, so today I was asked to go to the "transferred establishment", to help as a "witness" for a loss prevention issue of magnanimous proportions. One that is so large, it would end a person up in jail if convicted.
And...........
Guess who's name kept coming up as the common denominator????? Yep. The formerly mentioned "transferred" person.

Oh yeah. Karma baby.
Full circle. It always happens one way or another.

Here is to my new year, and seeing all my pain come full circle.
:wine:

Last edited:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Amen to that! :D

I always belive that things have a way of working out in the end... one way or another! Call it Karma, call it Divine Intervention. We are each of us exactly where we need to be, doing what we need to be doing. The rest takes care of itself.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I live by two "religious tenets": one is: and you harm no one; do as you will.

The other is: That done to others returns to you threefold.

Sounds like a bit of that is operating here, Know what I mean??

donna723

Ahh, you gotta love Karma! Just when you're least expecting it, it will come back and bite you right on the butt! And it's always so much fun watching it happen when it's someone who so richly deserves it!

KTMom91

I love to see things balance out so well.

Here's to a wonderful 2009, Steely. You deserve every happiness.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Nice. Ah so very nice.
I am a firm believer in Karma. Positive actions = positive reactions
The power of positive thinking... (not the SEEEECRET), but just trying to be positive in our thoughts.

I think you have been and are all of these things...

2009 is looking good

trinityroyal

Yep. What goes around, comes around. (I think that's an old Ontario saying, or maybe British ...?)

Yup, eh. This is an old Ontario saying, and it holds true.

I hope the corporation learns from this as well. They can't just cover something like this up and hope it will go away. It will resurface later.

donna723

I have never understood why companies do that ... I work for the State and they've done it too! When they get a problem person, instead of firing them, they move them somewhere else ... where they will probably just continue to do the same things that got them in trouble the first time, just inflicting them on a different group of people! OK, maybe one second chance, if it was a personality clash or something. But we've got one guy that has worked in a dozen or more different areas and has been a problem everywhere he goes! Years later, he's still a problem and they just keep right on moving him ...!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
This is very nice news - its so nice when one gets one's just desserts, isn't it?

Try not to revel in it too much, however, as karma is a powerful thing. Enjoy the moment!

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope that they can create a case that is airtight and that she gets some jail time. It is so unfair for companies to move workers like this around!!!

Vindication is nice, isn't it?

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!!!

As for the new year, I'll tell you what I sent to my friends. I hope the new year brings you good health, good friends (oh wait....you've got those! ;-), success in whatever you do and more laughter than tears.

I think you deserve at least the last part.

Hugs!

Gas to go to work - $1.89/gal
New work shoes - $34
Quickie lunch - $5.87
Seeing karma come 'round and bite your evil antagonist on the arse?
FREAKING PRICELESS!!!!!