AI

SRL

Hey, ML, it's traditional not to discuss Idol on the boards until after midnight due to spoilers for the west coast crowd. If you see this, just edit it out until morning.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Alan? Do you mean Adam?

My favorites tonight were Kris, Adam, then Danny.

Kris shocked me at how good he was. I missed him last week. He's really stepped up his game!

(I sure hate Adam's hair. He either looks like a girl...or Elvis....he doesn't seem to have a middle ground)

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
SRL- historically we can discuss things the night they sing....just not on results nights.

So we can talk about who we like tonight...........but tomorrow when the results are given and someone gets booted off, we need to wait until morning.

Suz

M

ML

Oh drats I should have read the entire thread before editing my post.

Yes, I meant Adam sorry and thanks for letting me know about not discussing the results on result night.

My favorites in order were: Adam, Lil, Alison then Kris.

SRL

:hammer:Aw nuts, so sorry about that ML.

Kris, Allison, then Adam for us. I was shocked at Kris as well--I usually have the urge to go throw in a load of towels when he came up to sing.

What's with the judges and Alison? I agree it was distracting but she delivers a performance like that and then they go on and on about her costume? The goofy outfit and hair and weird mannerisms are just endearing her all the more.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
Kris, Danny and Allison for us this week. I know, man, judges look away if you don't like their outfits! I agree, she looked kinda silly but that voice, she rocks!!!

Kris blew me away tonight, I loved his performance!!!!

Danny sang one of my fav country groups songs tonight, loved it!!!

P.S. PLEASE let Megan be voted off this week, she is just awful!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yeah, I have to admit that Megan has lost her charm. She can't seem to vary her performance at all. Stuck. It's her turn to go.

Suz

Lothlorien

Kris, Adam, Danny & Allison for us, too. Kris blew me away also. I absolutely love that song and I think he did a great job of making that a current song. Wow!

Did you guys get why the judges were fawning all over Scott's song? I didn't. husband and I both thought it was (to quote Simon) like being at a wedding.

I got so annoyed that they made such a big deal about Allison's dress (which was really hideous) and didn't commend her about her singing. It's a singing contest, right? I thought she took a really immensly popular song and made it her own and did a darn good job of it, too!

SRL

I can't even tell you what Scott sang--something by Bill Joel. The only song that I remember him singing the whole season was Mandolin Rain and that's because I noticed Hornsby's version made the itunes chart that next week. Honestly I think the only reason the judges are fawning over him is because he is blind. I think it's neat he's on the show, but the playing field should be even in the competition and week after week of boring performances aren't cutting it.

Allison has got the shaft from the producers and judges the whole season. I don't know that we ever saw her audition, except a brief blurr and then her with the ticket. She never had any backstory features like Danny and Lil early on. When they took her back home they showed her singing in an empty shopping mall. When she gave the best performance of the night with Papa Was a Rolling Stone, Simon and Paula were rude as all get out playing with the coloring books and each other. And then last night they all went on and on about the clothes. I'm thinking there's some reason (no doubt financial) that they don't want her to be a serious contender for the win. After last night's Anoop disaster (sigh...what was he thinking?), we decided to shift our votes to her. Unlike a cute young guy, a teen girl is going to have a really tough time building up a fan base. I'd love to see her and Adam in the finale--it would be fun.

Lothlorien

You hit the nail on the head, SRL

And by the way, what the heck was Anoop wearing???? That was corny as a bowl of corn chips!

M

ML

I agree that the judges fawned too much over Scott and not enough over Alison. We were all going "what did we miss here". I too would love to see it come down to Adam, Alison and Kris.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Abbey, you ain't seen nothing yet. We are all being very well behaved and polite.

Just wait til it gets closer to the finals.

There will be fights here...drawing BLOOD even...some tears....as we campaign for our favorites.

:rofl:

Suz

Abbey

Spork Queen
I guess I should watch TV more. I'm a random watcher and not a channel flicker. Whatever is on is what I watch. (Channel flickers REALLY annoy me.):mad:

Abbey

DammitJanet

Suz is so right....I am so ticked off that I didnt even watch Idol this week!

So there AI:tongue:

I am still nursing my wounded heart over my Micheal. It may take me a few weeks to get over it!