Allison Rocked (AI)

M

ML

Simon is wrong, Allison presents herself with plenty of confidence for a just turned 17 year old young woman. Maybe if he'd stop making up reasons to criticize her performance she'd have more confidence. Windbag. It's not like I expect her to be first myself, it's pretty clear the tide is heading to an Adam and Danny showdow. The only thing I will say is that Matt better go before her and that I'd love to see her in 3rd place.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
agreed Adam and Danny in the finale with Chris as third runner up, even though Allison deserves to be in the finale

DDD

I thought she not only did well but it's the first time I've seen her dressed
nicely (aka old fashioned, lol). This AI hasn't grabbed my interest as much as previous shows but Allison always catches my attention. DDD

SRL

I loved Allison this week. I know she needs some diction coaching but she sang well, looked great and picked a good song for her.

After the other three judges finished commenting on Allison I told my daughter to just watch because no matter how well she did Simon was going to find something negative to say. Even knowing that I couldn't believe how far he went. His agenda of having a Danny/Adam finale couldn't be more obvious ($$$). Last year he was my favorite judge because he made a lot of helpful suggestions but this year I think they should ship him back to the UK. Especially seeing how engaged and positive he can be in Britian's Got Talent--he's just been a big crank here who is busy playing with Paula.

Last night was the first time all season I liked Danny's performance.

Lothlorien

I was bored with Danny's performance until the end. I think he should have went up tempo a little sooner. Then it was great.

The whole Simon/Paula thing is obnoxious. I hear her contract is up and she's not coming back. Probably good. I doubt Kara will let him fondle her and say stupid things to her the way Paula lets him.

I liked all of them, last night, but I think my favorites were Kris and Allison

lizanne2

I think Allison did do very well........ but I have such a soft spot for Danny Gokey.

And yes Adam is WAY talented but I see him with less drama just once.

Anyone know what the theme is next week!?