Almost had kittens...

KTMom91

Miss KT babysat this morning, and the couple had been given two kittens that were being bottle fed. The people didn't really want this responsibility, and had the kittens in a playpen in the garage, and were feeding them evaporated milk. She really wanted to bring those kittens home, and I finally said yes, provided she understood that THEY WERE NOT STAYING. I wanted the poor little things to at least have a chance at being good pets for someone.

While she was in Petsmart with her box of kitten to get formula and bottles, she ran into a family that totally fell in love with the kitties. So...Miss KT offered them the kittens, complete with bottles and formula. The family is thrilled with their new additions, I'm thrilled because they have a chance at being good pets in a good home, and also because we didn't have to do the bottle feeding thing!

I think Miss KT did a good thing. The cost of a can of formula and two bottles is nothing when compared to saving the kittens' lives.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Good for Miss KT and wonderful for the kittens. :D

And if she'd have brought them home I'm sure the panthers would've been jealous. lol