alright who gave me the bug?? :)

Jena

my nose is stuffed up, my eyes are watering, chest hurts, sneezing, fever, aches, coughing i sound like a commercial lol.

i am totally grose. difficult child has cold also yet she's hanging in there. she has no fever just stuffed up nose. doctor said she's ok.

me, yuck is all i can say. i ran difficult child and easy child around last night back and forth to dance school, had the 5 kids to deal with. which by the way were totally off the wall last night.

so today i dropped difficult child off at school. laid on couch and did absolutely nothing. even my hair looks grose!

alright i just wanted to share my groseness............:faint:

went to eat a cadbury figured that would make me feel better :) yet boyfriend opened lock yesterday and let the animals in. yup stolen chocolate again!! ugh i give up

KTMom91

I WAS feeling better, but then I had a combo of first and third grade cooties breathed on me, so I'm coughing again.

Jena

i don't know how weather's been by you guys. but here in new york one day it's sunny and 65 the next day it's raining and 40's.

good weather NOT!!!!!!!!

easy child came home with a friend to do hw there was a throw blanket on couch she said what's that there for? I said i tried to lay down? why she asks? because i've been sick for 3 days now! Oh I didn't notice!!

Gotta love kids

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
What kind of bug? Like a Roach, a stink bug, an ant, a little Cricket????
LOL
Sorry couldn't help myself!!!
Here are some slippers and warm tea... oh and a break! Hope you feel better soon.

Jena

:clubbing:Like a really big roach that I want to wack with my kitchen broom kinda bug!!!

alrite can I just tell you, the other day i took difficult child to the park. I couldn't catch the ball we were throwing because I forgot my glasses so it kept knocking me in the head lol, than I couldn't bend to pick up the ball because my back's been acting up, i have herinated discs and some degernative disease pain in my *ss thing! I just had to laugh i said wow what's this coming to?? how old am I??