Alrite wish me luck, biopsy today

Jena

good morning

So, wish me luck I have a biopsy schedule for today, last minute thing. I've been experiencing some pain and some odd things as of late, i thought it was due to entering menopause way too early. Yet it doesn't seem like that now. I was in pain all last night and into today pretty bad.

I have no clue, but based off past history doctor wants to biopsy my cervix. yea me! I've had this before because I had a tumor years ago that had to be removed. I seem to be prone to this stuff.

I'm trying not to panic, yet lately it just kinda seems like all these strange things with me are cropping up. I'm hoping it's just some freakish thing, and menopause heading on way way too early.

alrite, everybody have a great, calm day! Bran if you read this good luck today sorry i won't be on till later. I hope it all goes well :)

house of cards

I am sending prayers that the biopsy turns out to be nothing and your health improves. I hope you can get the results back quickly, I know the wait can be hard.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I hope everything is fine - I know it is - I just hope YOU figure it out - that it is.....too.

Hugs

trinityroyal

Jennifer, sorry I missed this earlier.
Saying prayers that all tests come back clear, and that your pain goes away.

{{{hugs}}}
Trinity

Jena

hi,

I have to wait a week and a half unfortunately. Which totally stinks. It's not something simple is the only thing we figured out today. Whatever it is though i'm quite sure it's treatable. Worst case scenario would be cervical cancer she said, and even that's treatable. Yet I said hello can we have something for the pain now?? She wouldn't medicate until she gets all results back. :( that's bs in my book!! I"m like give me a pill please!!! :)

Dr. said umm when was your last pap? So, I got the speech ofcourse, I said the last time I had a biopsy, 4 years ago. I'm so bad at taking care of myself.

THanks guys hope everyone had a nice calm day today

Jena

hi,

I did that. Well it winds up i'm going for sono today i spoke to dr. this morning. She said she doesn't think it's an infection, nor my changes (that it's too early; and i wouldn't be in all this pain), she doens't think it's cervical cancer. Yet did that just to ensure. I said ok spill what do you think it is? Her response was i need a sono to see whats going on in there. ovarian cancer can only be detected by a sono or blood test. so i'm getting both today.

was up on and off last night. advil helped slightly but i was in some major pain and major bleeding (sorry dont mean to be grose). i have a low grade fever, lower backache and look like a truck ran me over. i'm better from the other thing now. now we're onto this issue or topic. so im nervous. boyfriend's nervous and meeting me today at the place, and leaving work. yup leaving work. so that made me nervous that he was nervous lol.

i'm such a freak. it's just things with me physically havent' been right for the past 6 mos. and i've put me on back burner. period ran late by almost 3 weeks last mos. been having strange things pains, symptoms, etc. so if something is wrong and it's due to my lack of taking care of me and difficult child will suffer from me having to deal with something i'm giong to be incredibly ****** at myself.

you guys have really taught me to learn to take care of me. we're already talking about if it's something fact i have no insurance, etc. her answer to me was "i dont knwo what it is". i laughed on phone with dr. (she isn't the funny type) :) she thinks i'm nuts for laughing. I said well my faith in you has grown now ha ha.

So, she'l read sono today immediately. than i'll find out if it's that. if not that we'll have to wait for thursday results from other thing, than week and a half for other results. how did this turn into such a thing so quickly? guess answer to that would be ignoring signs for 6 mos. i was hoping for a simple standard infection. that works for me.

so, she told me to put my feet up etc. i'm heading out to store to busy my mind and buy food. i have difficult child's therapist today also after school and medication check with dr. i'm just hoping whatever it is we have caught it early enough to treat it. that's my main concern right now.

maybe i'm being dramatic but i'm nervous. her i dont' know what it is and shooting down all my possibilities is freaking me out a bit.

maril

Sorry you're suffering; I know that waiting only makes it worse. Sending hugs to you and wishes for you to get some relief and peace of mind soon.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Awww, Jennifer. I had cervical cancer at the ripe age of 16. Fortunately caught it early, had surgery, yadda. It's left me with the most horrible cycles you could imagine, but it has never come back. I hope you find some answers.

Abbey

Jena

ok ready for this?? Had vaginal sono done (personally i think it should of been a transvaginal sono) big difference between the two. The I"m a difficult child Mom is coming out in me now.

So, basic vaginal sono done. Technician looked at us and said ok your uterine walls are really thin i don't know where all this blood is coming from? And your pain. The sono hurt. I said what? Him and I just looked at her and said huh..? She said it's odd it doesnt' make sense to have all of this and to have such thin walls. Not to mention the low grade fever i now have to boot.

So, what the heck??? she said i don't see anything that is screaming at me yet dr. is going to have to look at it. She said your far too young for your changes, and you wouldn't have pain. So, back to square 1? Granted have to wait for other stuff to come back. Hopefully pap will catch something?

Now, i'm trying to think out of the box here and trying not to be too grose... yet if your uterine walls are thinned where would the blood come from? Only thing i can seem to derive is if the uterine walls themselves are cancerous and need to be tested. so strange. any thoughts? besides waiting for pap. i don't mean to laugh but am I a gynecological difficult child??? LOL :)

Steely

Well..............crud. I was hoping you would have answers. Sorry. Try to think positive thoughts.

I am not obviously a medical expert, but there could be a lot of reasons you are having bleeding and pain. The 2 could actually be unrelated. My friend at work had horrific cervical pain for years. After a bazillion GYN types of tests they did a MRI of her spine and found all of these lesions and malformations in her spine that was causing deferred pain to her pelvic/cervix area. She also has/had tons of bleeding and heavy menstration - but that turned out to have nothing to do with the pain. They still don't really have an answer for the bleeding, other than possibly benign fibroid tumors.

And by the way as we all talked about on another post (mine:tongue:) you are NOT too young to be pre-menopausal. For some women it starts as early as age 29.

Hugs. Hang in there. I am sure it is not cancer or anything even remotely like that.

Jena

hi,

Abbey wow that is such a young age to have had that. How horrible. I"m so sorry.

Steely - yes me too. Yet we were both a bit puzzled at her response to the uterine walls thing. She said even if you were "hormonal" this wouldnt' be happening with uterine walls so thin. doesn't make sense where is it coming from??

I said hmmm well tha'Tourette's Syndrome why i'm here :) I haven't been completely worked up for the ms yet so who knows if it's interconnected at all. Dr. seems to be concerned with that when we met. So, she's forwarding it to the dr. who will read it and get back to me. They called her and she wants me to go for blood work tmrw next. My counts already up though, has been elevated since April.

I'm sure she'll figure it out. I'd just rather not biopsy anything else right now. There's a reason why it's happening along with the fever.

So, tonight I'm taking Susie's advice and ordering in. i'm not cooking :)

Steely

OK, well, I could not resist trying to find a few clues or possibilities for you.......I am Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) that way.

Jena

Steely - please don't be silly, i'm totally Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and it's my nature to do same. I appreciate any and all ideas. I thought same as you in regards to that. I ordered chinese food tonight, boyfriend and difficult child are playing playstation and i'm just laying on the bed.

I'll have first set of results back thursday or friday and bloodwork should be next week, than other result following week. So, for now it's business as usual till i figure out what it is. It's just going to be rough on thursday that's training day for macy's from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.