Am I evil or what?

mstang67chic

Going Green
The last day of school here is tomorrow (Monday). difficult child at first thought he didn't have to go because he's a senior (coughcough kind of) and senior's don't do tomorrow. That got cleared up REAL quick. LOL Tuesday he has to go in for 3 hours to work because he stole an art piece from ceramics class. Wednesday is the first day of summer school. It's all I can do to keep from dropping to the floor and :rofl: when I look at him.

Is that so wrong????

Andy

Let us know how Wednesday morning go when he gets up and realizes it's back to school again. :surprise:

Are you by any way procrastinating the good news?

busywend

No, you are not evil. Evil would be saying, "I told ya so, I told ya so, I told ya so..." over and over and over and over......

trinityroyal

Nah...evil would be playing Alice Cooper's "School's Out" on endless loop. And perhaps chanting "But not for you!" after each chorus/

meowbunny

Evil is me. When I had to drop my daughter off at summer school, I'd be sure to have School's Out for the Summer playing full blast with the windows down and the top off. You'd be amazed how well kids can glare at people other than their own parents.

hehehehehehehehe

Hope he enjoys his summer. Do remind him when he starts to whine that he had a choice -- do what was needed when it was needed. I really enjoyed that little mantra.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Evil is me. When I had to drop my daughter off at summer school, I'd be sure to have School's Out for the Summer playing full blast with the windows down and the top off. You'd be amazed how well kids can glare at people other than their own parents.

hehehehehehehehe

Hope he enjoys his summer. Do remind him when he starts to whine that he had a choice -- do what was needed when it was needed. I really enjoyed that little mantra.

:yourock: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

meowbunny

School's Out for Summer is the Alice Cooper song. What made it really fun was watching my child try to get out of the car without anyone noticing it was her. She'd frequently pop out when I first hit the school driveway if I had to stop. If traffic was going, she was stuck waiting til we were right in front of the school and I played that song every single day -- the full turn around took the entire song. I hate to admit it, but it was sooooo much fun! I'd be singing the whole way home.