Am I just not seeing her? MrsCatintheHat??

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have to tell you -

I took Beth to the Grand Canyon and we are riding donkeys up and down the entire place, taking pictures, watching the wild mustangs run - and jsut having a nice NON difficult child vacation.

(seriously though i wonder where you are Mrs. Cat in the Hat)

Check in please! Miss yoU!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Heading to meet me next week in Tucson!!!
Seriously, how are YA??? Inquiring minds want to know?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star I'm devistated. You went to the Grand Canyon without me???

Please, Mrs. Cat in the Hat I hope you check in soon. Been wondering if I was missing your posts too.

Hugs

witzend

Toto, you're going back to Tucson? How did I miss that? I thought that you weren't satisfied with the results of that the last time!

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Sorry, things have been a bit crazy. Haven't been online much. Trying to figure out what to do about the one that is almost 18. Trying to figure out what is wrong with easy child (that is a whole post in and of itself). We go to the dr for her in the am. Plus all the things I have committed to. No that wasn't me being committed.

Thanks for asking. Sorry I haven't been around much. Just when I think I might take a breath or two poof something new crops up. I will try to be a little more attentive.

Oh and those donkey rides were so much darn fun I think I need to take that trip again.

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
If it's not one thing - it's another. :full:

Glad to hear you are okay -

Next time we go - there are lots more people who would like to go! And sounds like you could really use another break!

Hugs