amazeofgrace - how is difficult child?

Steely

Just thinking of you and hoping difficult child 2 is able to hold it together this week.

Hugs & strength being sent your way.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
hello, I have not stoppped into the cooler board for awhile, sorry. I have been trying to ignore reality by playing bejeweled for hours on end, LOL.

difficult child II is ok, still no word from BA, I suspect I will hear from one next week sometime, despite my "urgent need". My parents going away to Florida has actually made things easier, a dish can sit in the sink for a day without it becoming a national crisis.

difficult child II is still moody, manic and obsessive. He is wandering further and further away from our street, but I am giving up on that battle, but I am weary of him getting into trouble. He is up until midnight and sleeps until noon, so I get a few hours to myself in the am, I will not let this go on much longer or he'll be imposibble next week, when he has to get back on a schedule.

Just 3 more days to "survive" and we go for intake appointment at partial on Monday (1:30)

Welp time to clean my GP's cages, they're a casuality of my bejeweled addiction and "stink" to high heavens, LOL!