American Idol

Lothlorien

Last night wasn't that good, was it? I think David A., David C, The Irish girl and Syesha were good and the rest kinda stunk. I actually like Chikezie, but thought the contrast between the two parts of the song was really odd. They should have left the Beetles alone after the great week that had last week.

MrsMcNear46

My thoughts exactly. I thnk the final three will be the 2 Davids and Carly. I really am enjoying the show this year. easy child and I get all of our "stuff" done before it comes on.

SRL

This is the first year I've watched although my kids have for several years now.

Do they always do themes? It doesn't leave very much room for performers to show off their own stuff. It think Beatles songs would be the hardest of all tio pull off as everyone knows them.

I love Brooke and I told my kids that David A is so cute I'd like to take him home and feed him a sandwich (insert groans of teenage son here). I'm warming up to Carly--she great vocally but until this past week or so it's not connected with me.

DammitJanet

I agree with thinking they should have not had two weeks of basically Beatles songs. I do think this year has great talent. I also think the boys are stronger than the girls. Sorry but I didnt think Syesha was all that great last night. My favorites are still Micheal Jon, David A, David C, and Jason. I do love Brooke because of her piano and guitar playing. Im a sucker for a pianist.