American Idol

Lothlorien

So, any comments? I'm glad the bikini girl is gone. She would have made me nuts. I was thinking the other girl with the weird laugh would be gone.

I watched tonight with a bunch of my friends and we were laughing hysterically at all the drama.

How come they didn't show Anoop or the blind guy last night or tonight.....I think they are both going to the top 12. Whatdya think?

SRL

I thought last night was one of the worst nights and tonight was one of the funniest. American Idol, Survivor style!

Yeah, I think they're holding out the best ones. I loved Anoop's acappella performances.

DammitJanet

Osmond is gone...boo hoo!

I am not sure of who is left, I am still confused. I like the guy who was a oil rig roughneck. I go for the underdogs.

SRL

They have short interviews of all the Hollywood people so you can see him.

With a name like Osmond, you wouldn't think he'd need the help of Idol to get a break.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes. He seemed like a nice young man. He (and his Dad) has MS and it's currently in remission. I really liked him- I'm sorry he's gone.

Janet- I also love the oil rig roughneck. Fingers crossed for him!

Suz

Wiped Out

Staff member
I've never really watched Idol but a friend/co-worker of mine has a niece and her husband both made it to Hollywood. I don't how she did there but thought it was cool she made it that far.