American Idol

Loth, Same thing happened to me! Errrr! I had to jump onto the puter and peek to make sure it was Jordin who won. I enjoyed seeing most of the past Idols but it sure was a loooooong show. Drifted off a few times! LOL!!!

Congrats to Jordin!

Didn't Melinda look and sound awesome last night. I think she will do wonderful without the win. She is just so sweet.

Loved Jordin and Ruben's duet. So glad I DVR'd it so I can watch that part again.

Great season!!

House season finale tonight and I think "So You Think You Can Dance" starts tonight as well.

Hugs,
Vickie

KFld

I agree. I would rather have watched a longer show of the two finalists singing maybe more songs, then to have watched all of that last night. One hour would have been fine since it's the last 2 minutes you are waiting for.

I really liked Blake, but I have to say this was the first year that I was o.k. with either person winning.

sameold sameold

I was glad Jordin won but it was way too long of a show. I kept switching between the baseball game and Saturday Night Live and American Idol. It wasn't too bad that way. Got some good laughs from Saturday Night Live.