Amusing myself inWalMart this am.

susiestar

Roll With It
OK. Today was my first venture out of hte house. Was to take thank you to school. And come straight home.

Alas, I see thank you in a too small pair of shorts adn a shirt that didn't remotely fit. He tried about 12 other things.

Jess has been in charge of laundry the last couple of weeks. :hammer:

So, at Walmart I found a rack that had some halloween shirts for a DOLLAR!! So I got a few. And a pair of pants for thank you. On Sale.

Just before I turned away from shirts I pulled one out and it said:

See No Sister
Hear No Sister
Speak to No Sister

I cracked up, and turned to SISTER and told her, "You should be so lucky!"

thank you read it and cracked up!!

He talks nonstop, awake or asleep.

Then, we get to school and I go to drop him off. He starts to run AWAY from the school??????

I call and point out the school and look confused. He comes back but is upset.

Huh???

I just thought he was lost. I can be counted on to go the wrong way, if there is such an option.

Poor kid. Moms are tough to live with sometimes.

Susie

KFld

I love the shirt. Did you buy it for him??

I know they had one there once I almost bought my difficult child when he was with his wingnut girlfriend (meaning girlfriend). Just kidding, had to add that in there from the misinterpretation of the meaning of boyfriend.

Anyway, one side of the shirt said I love my girlfriend and if you turned it inside out it said I hate my girlfriend.

easy child 3 affects a sort of sardonic humor (he is actually quite soft-hearted underneath) -- he has some shirts in that vein. One that I like says, "Let me drop everything and work on your problem".

susiestar

Roll With It
I bought the $1 Halloween shirts - some even glow in the dark!! I felt it would be unfairly bringing Jessie's hope up to buy the Speak to No Sister shirt.

He loves to follow her around mumbling and babbling.

Poor Jess.

But she did get a shirt that glows in the dark, so she is OK.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I love Wal-Mart clearance. It is a wonderful joy to spend so little on so much. Last year I bought myself several flannel shirts when they clearanced. This year I was so happy when I started wearing them.

Glad you had fun. I love those silly t-shirts too.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I also love wallie world clearance sales.

Aubrey is currently wearing the sweat sets I got her last spring on clearance for 1.00 a piece. :smile:

I saw today that our Kmart is clearancing all halloween stuff for 90% off. And they had tons left...costumes, decor, you name it. But since my wallet is currently gathering cobwebs til husband is paid this week...... I didn't pick up any of it.