An Ant update

DammitJanet

Janet, there is a site online that you can get the trazadone and the klonopin very cheaply. Its rxoutreach and they do them for a 3 months supply for 30 bucks.

If you dont want to do that, walmart has the trazadone on the 4 buck plan and costco has klonopin cheaper too. I think its like 11 bucks for 60 of them or something.

saving grace

Glad he got to the doctor. Those medications should help alot. A step in the right direction for Ant, good for him, it cant be easy right now for him to make these decisions with such an uncertain future ahead of him.

Grace

Sunlight

I did ask my other son, the cop, about the charges not being here yet. He said they can filed up to two years after the incident. that is the limit. He said he still cannot understand the delay since they got a breathalizer test and should be ready to go.

oh well.

ant came to dinner at boyfriend's last night and he seems much calmer.

Alisonlg

I can't believe he's still waiting on the PD to figure out what they're going to do! That would drive me nutz! I'm glad he's taking care of himself and that he went to the doctor and got some medications.

:::hugs:::

Sunlight

I am so glad too for his sake that he is on legal medications. thanks DJanet for the info on cheaper medication routes. I will look into that. the doctor gave him enough for two months because we figure he may be in jail soon. who knows, though.