An attempt? Or a show laced with PA?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Shari, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Got home tonight. husband got off early. He had done a load of laundry and folded what was in the dryer.

Mine is in a pile on the bed.

The hampers are dumped, but he hasn't started any more laundry. He dumped the hampers on Tuesday, also, and washed his jeans only. I had picked up all the dirty clothes and put them back in the hampers... attempt? Or just being PA?
  2. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Oh yeah.

He's watching tv. He was on the computer when I got home.
  3. ML

ML Guest

Probably a bit of both. Clearly not a very good attempt for sure.
  4. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I vote for PA.
  5. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

sure seems like PA to me, esp since he did a load of just his clothes. I am sorry.
  6. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Sorry Shari--

The only options here are "PA" or "selfish jerk"....

Either he was playing a passive-aggresive game, or he just wanted his jeans washed and didn't give a fig about anyone else.

What a worm!

7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

My h sometimes will pull all his work clothes out of the hamper and only wash those, leaving me with half loads of coloreds and whites-argh! He claims it's because he just wanted to make sure he had clean shorts but what about my stuff?! When I do laundry, I do both of our clothes, and all the sheets and towels.

I think it's more about being selfish than being PA myself. Have you asked him what's up with that poo-poo?

Sorry, either way he's being a turd.
  8. tawnya

tawnya New Member

husband only does his clothes, even if it's only two or three sheets...none of mine.

But honestly (and believe me he can be a turd, too) I think he doesn't THINK about anything else. It never crosses his mind.

It makes me furious.
  9. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

An honest attempt would have included washing and folding your clothes. I vote for either PA or selfishness. Or both.