An attempt? Or a show laced with PA?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Got home tonight. husband got off early. He had done a load of laundry and folded what was in the dryer.

Kinda.

Mine is in a pile on the bed.

The hampers are dumped, but he hasn't started any more laundry. He dumped the hampers on Tuesday, also, and washed his jeans only. I had picked up all the dirty clothes and put them back in the hampers...

So...an attempt? Or just being PA?

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Sorry Shari--

The only options here are "PA" or "selfish jerk"....

Either he was playing a passive-aggresive game, or he just wanted his jeans washed and didn't give a fig about anyone else.

What a worm!

((((sorry)))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
My h sometimes will pull all his work clothes out of the hamper and only wash those, leaving me with half loads of coloreds and whites-argh! He claims it's because he just wanted to make sure he had clean shorts but what about my stuff?! When I do laundry, I do both of our clothes, and all the sheets and towels.

I think it's more about being selfish than being PA myself. Have you asked him what's up with that poo-poo?

Sorry, either way he's being a turd.

tawnya

husband only does his clothes, even if it's only two or three things...no towels...no sheets...none of mine.

But honestly (and believe me he can be a turd, too) I think he doesn't THINK about anything else. It never crosses his mind.

It makes me furious.