An Update...

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
So after leaving our house some months ago with a typical difficult child combination of defiance and bravado...

difficult child has managed to burn through two jobs,
and her entire social circle as she couch-surfed from place to place,

and was finally dropped on our doorstop last night by the last family who has had it up to HERE with difficult child and her drama.

So difficult child was left to sheepishly and apologetically ask if she could please, please, please just spend one night on our sofa...

And so she did - with the caveat that she was up this morning at the crack of dawn to start hunting for a suitable place to live.

Ah difficult children - the fun never ends, does it?

helpangel

It just gets better and better, my oldest has moved out 4 times and is back to stay forever it would seem. I have a feeling my youngest is going to be first to move out of the girls.
Nancy

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
How is it going DF?

(*No jinx!* *No jinx!*)

It's going well - thanks for asking!

difficult child lucked out and responded to an ad on Craigslist for a room that was available immediately and she got it! AND she is starting a new, full-time job. The new place is just down the road from the new job.

Whoo-Hoo!

Now, as long as difficult child keeps the drama to a minimum and works and plays well with others - she should be all set!