And even with a copy of the calendar...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
They STILL can't keep it straight.

I posted earlier about cgfg's mom not keeping a copy of the schedule she put together for Cgfg for summer...?

Well, according to what SHE put on it (which I photo copied and gave to her, as she asked) Cgfg was supposed to be here last weekend, then not again til Memorial weekend.

Cgfg just text me from her moms phone wanting to know where I am, I was supposed to be there an hour ago to pick her up.

Help. Somebody, please, just....help.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's awesome. OMG wouldn't that be funny??? These people are just....amazing.

husband called cgfg and asked WTH? (well, not those words) She said "I thought we swapped last weekend for this weekend". Uh, no. Her mama said we could "make up" that weekend in JULY (which I still have her text message). Which I WROTE ON THE CALENDAR prior to copying it. Which was DROPPED IN YOUR MAILBOX, BY ME, YESTERDAY. CAUSE YOU WERE TOO BONEHEADED TO WRITE IT DOWN YOURSELF!!!!

So WHY DON'T YA READ IT, HUH? HUH HUH????!!!!

Any bets on how many times this happens the rest of this year? Second weekend of this little adventure, and she's largely not had a clue either weekend. Grand.

Marguerite

Give cGFG her own copy of the calendar. Make sure SHE reads it, also make it clear that this is what her mother agreed to. So if her mother tries to insist that this weekend is dad's and it's not, cGFG can correct her.

hey, we can hope...

Marg