And how was my week, you ask??? Update.

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by everywoman, Mar 23, 2007.

1. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Well,
    easy child lost her mind. (see earlier post on difficult child behavior) I found out boyfriend was stalking her relentlessly. She was trying to make him think she had found someone bigger and badder. I called he and parents and asked that he cease and disist. Was promised he would. I think she will be okay now.

PCson lost his job. Nationwide cutbacks in building industry. He just bought a house in January. Hope something comes along quickly.

and difficult child is just lost. husband and I asked him to only return to our home to pick up belongings---he could no longer live there. husband will probably relent today.

I am practicing my detachment skills and still planning a get-away. Even if its for one day.

2. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Wow! Thanks for the update. :rofl:

And your sanity - how's that holding up? :warrior:

3. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Glad I could get a laugh out of you this early in the morning, Linda.

4. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

katmom,

I'm sorry :flower: - your initial post just had the first sentence. I see you hit submit before you were finished.

Keep up those detachment skills - it's a wonderful thing.

Take care of yourself. :bath: Keep planning that getaway. Nothing better than respite. :flower:

5. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

Ain't life fun sometimes?

Marg

6. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Linda--no need to apologize---I laughed too.

Marg---yep, ain't it though!

7. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Linda--no need to apologize---I laughed too.

Marg---yep, ain't it though!

8. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

And Linda---my first post proved I'm not far from losing mine!

9. Alisonlg

Alisonlg New Member

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: katmom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Linda---my first post proved I'm not far from losing mine! </div></div>

Aren't we all....aren't we all? :hammer:

:rofl:

10. 'Chelle

'Chelle Active Member

Well, poo. :sad: I eagerly wanted to find out how you'd redone your week, because there's lots of weeks I'd like to redo, but alas was just your post you had edited. :rofl:

Ah well, hope you can get that time away for yourself, to relax and recharge.
    :angel: :kisses:

11. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Absolutely! A getaway would be perfect! Sheesh.

12. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

I wouldn't relive this week for anything. But, as always a day makes such a difference. PCdaughter is back to her regular bratty self---but sweet and loving and sees her wrong doing. PCson has already recieved a job offer from a vendor who supplied to his last job---at 7:45 this morning. He called his dad. He has 3 months of bills in savings and severance pay---so he is okay for now. And difficult child---well, he is still lost. He has talked to his dad. He went out looking for work today. He aplogized for his latest stunt---and...tomorrow is another day!!!

13. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Life in difficult child land goes on...and on....and on....

14. guest3

guest3 Guest

and on and on and on

15. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

This too shall pass.....as you have just seen. Glad things are getting better!

16. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Thanks Wendy. The ups and downs of life with a difficult child is never dull. Add in the regular stresses and it becomes....well....dizzying. But, I'm better---and my living room floor is finished...Now, on to the kitchen!