and I am out of Calgon

house of cards

Warning, This post is dripping with sarcasm. I have had such a year of firsts, first suicide attempt, first in home therapy (just ended), and now my first school suspension, lucky me.
My difficult child was upset and ran out of the school building this afternoon shortly after my husband spent the morning redoing his IEP because he is shutting down in math. I feel like I am losing this kid and I am mad. psychiatrist appointment next week, poor lady, she doesn't know what she is in for.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Honestly -

Despite all you've been through? I don't think you qualify for the National Sarcasm Society - You're just out of bubble bath you're not taking a sponge bath in Scotch. oooooo that could have been descriptive sarcasm.

Hang in there kiddo - sending some reinforcement angels to help you get through those hard times -

Hugs
Star

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
That's it??? Awww you can handle that and then some... Come on you got more than that!!! You don't need no stinking Calgon. Maybe a little bottle of Mr. Bubble... that bug eyed stinky pinky stuff!!! And a nice box of pink Zin!!!
OK a little Sarcasm is warranted...
You hang in there and you are due for a break!!!
I hope it comes soon... no more drama.

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I'm sorry - not related to post but OMG you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the laugh - I needed it so badly today!!!

House of Cards - so sorry you're dealing with this - I can't imagine - but as the girls said - calgon, wine, beer, whatever floats your boat - cling onto your vices - they're there for a reason. by the way, I'm soaking in scotch in the tub with a keg of beer on tap and a carton of cigarettes by my side next to the gallon of ice cream - in my head anyway!!! sarcasm rules!!!!!!!!!!
-Dara

busywend

Oh yeah, those wonderful 'firsts'. The first time the police were called on my child - that was a great day.
Wish I had a 'first' time my difficult child got student of the month or even was invited to the award ceremony at the end of a school year.

Sorry, I know, I am being sarcastic, too. I just wanted you to know you are not alone. It is not easy. But, it does help to know you are not alone and you have proof that it is survivable - I am still here! LOL!

house of cards

Thank you ladies, Star, you always make me smile, you are an amazing woman. Totoro, I loved Mr. Bubbles, thanks for replying with all you are dealing with. Daralex, I am munching on Mrs Fields cookies as I type, thanks. And Busywend I fear the police, p hospitals, RTCs... this kid is going to give me alot of firsts and I can't seem to change the direction, but you all are great, gotta love this board.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ahhh you're welcome. Listen if it gets THAT bad in my house - I will always choose sarcasm over chasing a skinny little, mouthy, teen out of the house by a ground-pounding 240 lb woman. You probably can't really visualize that scene unless you have been in my house and literally SEE the steam pour out of my ears.

(hands over a basket filled with smiley face cookies)

Hope your day is better today
We're all amazing here!