And I'm back...

JJJ

I couldn't get to the gym much this summer due to the kids being home. I did pretty good walking at least 1-2 days per week. I lost another few pounds over the summer. Now that the kids are back at school...I CAN WORK OUT EVERYDAY AGAIN!!!!

I'm so excited to hit the track 8am tomorrow morning! They had a halfday today and I was so energized that I did a lot of deep cleaning and hope to finish deep cleaning the whole house by the end of the month. Then I can start on painting..and then..and then..I'm getting ahead of myself but it is so good to have both energy and time :)

Next check-in with the doctor in 43 days and I have 15 pounds to lose to hit the goal we set. Wish me luck!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
JJJ-Good for you for losing some over the summer! I'm so happy you are able to more workouts now that school is starting (I'm in the opposite vote wondering how I'll fit in all my workouts now that school is starting soon). I know you can lose the amt you need to by your next doctor's appointment!!!

JJJ

One hour going round and round on the indoor track at the high school including jogging for 2 miles!!! Love the warm fuzzies from the gym teachers I didn't see all summer. Sad that none of the walker/runners from last year were there. Maybe they'll be there tomorrow...