AND it's O.N.L.Y.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I know now......why people leave it ALL to the dogs. I do - I swear.

Last week before I got sick it was an emergency call to buy a car. I got texts, I got pictures, I got the build up on how D.D. was a Butt 0. and how he was stealing from him and what a jerk and on and on and how right I was. No wait - got that backwards.....I heard first what a jerk, what a butt 0, how right I was....uh huh? Radar up.

THEN....THEN I got the text with the picture, and the Isn't it lovely - it's cheap, it's a deal of a lifetime...Uh huh....
Radar up.

Then I got - My friends Mom is loaning me the money....Oh Okay - radar down.....slightly. EVER SO SLIGHTLY.

Then I get - My friends Mom doesn't get off work until X oclock and this lady wants her money now. Uh huh....Radar back up - full on. And....Can I call this woman and tell her I will send her the money for this smoking deal, I saw the car it is smokin'.

(um.....let's see it's a 96 Mustang, I saw it from the road, I can't see the shoe polish in window, but no pictures of the interior and the story goes - her husband is in prison, is being moved, and she had to sell the car TODAY for (((((drum roll)))) $200.00 and it's a sweet deal....it only needs a starter, and plug wire. But he's heard it run. Uhhhhh huh.

So I said. "Well sure give me her number, I'll call her. Of course she's going to have to get to a magistrate's office and sign a bill of sale, have that notarized and fax or email me a copy and when that is done I will wire the money when I have the title in my hand or I will wire the magistrate the money and they can send me the title (and you and I know they don't do that but)....you know son I've been messed over so many times. She can send the title here and I'll pick the car up.

DEAD SILENCE.

ohhhhh ohhhhhh and the kicker.....I got a call later that said " I was trying to get the car for you because....(ready? ready?) Because I owe you so much money. ROFLMAO Holding my Butt because I am ROFLMAO. How sweet. Isn't he sweet? OM what a lovely child. He was thinking of me. ME.

Then he said.....Well I'm going to go now and ride my bike into on coming traffic. So I said - Well just don't drive out in front of that Mustang. I know you really liked that car.

So tonight......wow I mean he's actually allowed me to get up and out of bed, take a shower, send out a few emails.....and tonight he calls and says

Not... how are you? How do you feel? ....but starts right off with....

Hey.....there's a 98 Mercury Montero in the paper here.....with interior, blah blah blah and the lady wants 800 for it, but it doesn't have a transmission in it....so she said if you'll send me $500 cash by this weekend......and I was seriously in a fog.

I sat there like - WT?
I said I...
I mean GOBSMACKED.....and I could only mutter
I HAVE A $526 dollar electric bill, I have no job, I don't feel well.....and you want
and that little #)$*% cut me off and said.....
Are you asleep or something? You dont' sound right .....I'll call you later. Bye.

yeah.....call me later...Ihave SO much to tell you.......

Does he think I'm SIMPLE? Does he think I actually bought ANY of that first car story - you know the one where he 'thinks' I buy ANY of the he said daughter is a butt and is siding with me? I KNOW daughter is a butt. Don't need him to tell me. And as far as the let down? (you know where I couldn't Western Union him the money in time - not the whole amount? Well how about 1/2 could I get 1/2 to him before 5:30PM I mean if I left NOW I could make it to the bank, draw out the money and make it to the grocery store to wire him the money - this kid even thought of our password.

AMAZING.......

I swear I feel like pooping in a box and sending it to him. C.O.D. :sick:

just not sure what to charge for the physical Sh(T%s

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. Maybe when he calls next time you need to start going on about how YOU need $$ and can he go and wire you $$$ so you can get this awesome tattoo of his face right on your tushie so you can remember him every time you take a poop?

I would be very tempted.

He is learning a LOT from daughter, isn't he? Maybe you need to mention THAT to him. What happened to his serious infection and he hit daughter and daughter was going to kill him? It sure sounds like he was shining you on then, like he is now.

What IDIOT thinks a car with no transmission is worth $500? You cannot even get that from scrapping the metal in the car in my area.

BusynMember

If he uses drugs, it's typical. He probably wanted the money, not the car.

He's clever, but you're clever-er hehe. Is that a word???

Bean

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!??

Sounds like some of the conversations I have with my daughter, sadly. So ridiculous they're laughable?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well he says he doesn't do drugs but then with stories like this.....I belive he has a career in creative story telling. (hey! There's a profession he hasn't explored yet and it could make him money)

susiestar

Roll With It
Do you truly believe that he has spent this much time with daughter and has not tried drugs? I am sure daughter has tried the old "your mother doesn't know what she is talking about. You cannot know they are bad unless you try them because you don't know what they will do" and "Your mother just doesn't want you to enjoy yourself ever" to get him to at least try drugs. daughter may have even said that he cannot stay there unless he "tries" X or Y. Or Dude may thing that the drugs would give him common ground with daughter so daughter might like him more. daughter WILL like him more if he does drugs -- as long as Dude has enough money to pay for his own and daughter's drugs too. Or to at least buy them from daughter paying whatever inflated price daughter wants.

I PRAY that Dude has not invited that monkey to jump on his back. But it doesn't seem very likely, given as long as he has stayed there.

DDD

Sorry, Starbie.

by the way I wouldn't use the idea of telling him you need money. He might decide it is his duty to get your some bucks
in an illegal way......and then.......blame you when he is arrested.

This convoluted thinking is enough to drive you nuts. I'm fresh out of a meeting with difficult child yesterday that kept me stunned in sad wonderment at how completely he is unaware of taking steps toward normalcy.

So sad. DDD

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Shaking head. I gotta say, our kids give us a lot of great material for the boards/blogs :)

I love your response about not riding in front of the Mustang... hehehehehehe

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I thought you were sick! Doesn't being sick mean you say, yes, whatever, dear, just to get them to GO AWAY?

Love the line about the Mustang... LMBO!!!!

Yeah, if you can get him to write this stuff down, maybe he CAN make his own money. As a humorist...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
wow.

So THAT'S why you stand nekkid on your porch having conversations with God. I think I'd be in the middle of the street by now...

See, this is why I never come over to P.E. ... it's like a freakin' crystal ball.

I think mumbling to him on the phone is a good strategy. Maybe he'll just get tired of trying to understand you and stop calling. I know you're tired of trying to understand him.

Star*

call 911........call 911
-----Quickly changes her name to Mumbles. (sounds like a Maffia hit name) lol. "Hey Mumbles- what do you think about the kid?"
reply: "aldjlkjdogu098asklncmfglkja;ifkfkjmaskdfjslkjg;kaflk" "Fughaddaboudit." ;)