And when you move out on your own son....

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Loan_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

3.) Visions of JohnBoy Walton in bibs riding a donkey to Ike Godseys store keep running through my head. Excepty my John Boy has AF1's on in colors to match his 3/4 pants, polo and color coordinated T shirt. (Invision if you will) Snoop Dog on a Donkey....Fashizzle. Hope he takes the grill out incase the donkey gets fiesty.

</div></div>

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Were you referring to difficult child's grill or does the donkey have one too? (And does the donkey come with spinner rims????)

I do agree with checking into the whole "don't have to go to school because of harvest" thing. Of course, I can easily see my difficult child being told something like you'll have to be more sure you have your homework done because of harvest chores and then twisting it around so that what he heard was no school during harvest.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Muttmeister - YOU are the original bad girl of funny. I laughed out loud so I barked. (Ride the dane) Oh you are a whitty one. Get that from living with a kid like yours huh?

WhymeMom - Yes, everything bad, redundant, retarted, idiotic, inane, controversial, pigheaded and devious - yup -that side of the family. Hey I never tried to set my bed on fire with my children in the next room and me in the bed. - The things your inlaws Don't tell you when you about their mental status when are engaged to take their problem child off their hand oops I mean marry her son. xMIL was nuts.

Scent of Cedar - Yes I remember the little prince book. I am telling myself all day Philipians 4:4, 11 and 1 Thessalonians 5:18. Over and over and over.

Suz - thanks for the link ohh Queen of the links. I actually used a guilt free saying this morning on the phone, cut difficult child right off for no reason. I just wanted to see if it really worked. It did. Thanks

katie in NY - get the donkey with the spinners - makes MUCH more of a statement.

Meow Bunny - I know, I know. Knuckles dragging the ground

Wishing - I have that wand, but I can't on pain of death release it to anyone.

bby- I can picture many things - just not this.

Mustang - you are too funny.

Sigh.....if he tells me the donkey is an alternative fuel mode of transportation he'll really have me over the edge.

*snort*

A donkey with curb feelers and hydraulics.

He can use it to pick up his shawties.

What does 5-0 ride around there? Oh. Of course.

Zebras.

I'm smiling about "The Car".

Four years ago in a moment of detachment from reality that rivals any difficult child, I bought a car for difficult child. Not just any car. A Camaro Z28. AND accepted difficult child's promise to pay me back in monthly installments on the liability policy I also bought for her. I actually saw the first payment, which turned out to also be the last.

Fast forward past the new transmission ($1600) and the time her "friend" (i.e., person willing to take blame to take heat off difficult child) backed up out of her (the friend's) driveway across the street and into the opposite driveway, hitting the van parked there ($700).

wife and I are up and about one morning. difficult child had gone out the night before and was still out when we went to bed. But we see The Car parked in the usual spot (although, oddly, it is facing the opposite direction than usual). wife (a.k.a. "difficult child's alarm clock") wakes up difficult child to get ready for work. difficult child starts telling wife a long involved story about getting a flat and a policeman friend getting the car towed here for her. Meanwhile Mr. Fixit (that's me) goes out to see about changing the tire.

I was in for a shock: both right-side tires (coincidentally, the side facing away from the house) were in shreds and the steel wheels chewed to pieces. She had gone off the road, blown both tires, and then driven half a mile on the rims before realizing something was wrong.

I found out that it would cost upwards of $1500 to replace the rims and tires. No way was I going to pay that. Instead, I sold the car "as is" to a junk man for what I could get.

The funny part is that later, difficult child says that one of her "issues" about wife and me that she has to "work through" is how "you guys went and sold my Car."