Andy

Andy

It is a centerpiece I made for difficult child's school musical. It was based on the life of Moses. This table got the "Lord's Passover". The items in the Avatar indicate the spices, unleavened bread, and the lamb that was eaten on the night of the first passover.

Sorry Star - no donkey in this one. You wouldn't want donkey for your meal.

I know, it doesn't take much to make myself happy. I just need to get difficult child to download some more pictures so I have more to choose from. You may have to endure these center pieces for awhile. With the Lenten season, I thought this was appropriate.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Um......no. NO I would not want a donkey for passover. I wouldn't want lamb either - maybe just a kosher hotdog.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Was one a bunch of tie-dyed shirts? Hanging on a rack? Or was I tripping... or dreaming.
Like, 2 avatars ago? (Like, fer sure)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Duuuuuuuuuuude - I SAW THE SAME THING!!!!!! fer sure
and then - it like.......disappeared.

Andy

The Tie Dye Shirts were for Lutheran Education Week. My friend and I threw a beach party for the day school students (K - 6th 20 students). Each student got to make their own tie dye shirt during the party.

On Sunday starting that week, the school had its annual musical that included a meal. I thought it would be nice to make center pieces to go along with the theme of the musical (life of Moses).

Another Avatar I had up for a while was "Crossing the Red Sea". It was made with blue felt covered with fish stickers to create two walls of water and Lego people (and animals) crossing on dry land. That was super fun to make.

I am very proud of my center pieces. It was so much fun creating a list of possibilities and then figuring out how to create them.

I thought they were very cool, but then again, I am not that artistic so anything that even resembles something vaguely o.k. that I make puts me into selfish pride. Makes me have happy memories looking at the pictures.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
VERY COOL!

I hope I didn't offend you by asking! Now that I know the gist of it, it will be fun to see what you create!

Like it.

My avatar is old and pretty boring, and not very politically correct. But it fit at the time.

Andy

No, You didn't offend at all. I know we are suppose to try to stay away from religious topics here so I was being very scarce about explaining these. However, I am not trying to sway anyone one way or another, just showing off a project I did so figure it is o.k. to show.

The last one was Moses getting water from a rock. I found little Moses figures at the Dollar Tree and purchased a lot of them for the tables. He is holding the 10 commandments so I made little notes for when he should not have had them yet. The rock is a large agate I found growing up and the "water" were little blue crafters stones - or what you put on the bottom of a fish tank.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I will pay more attention now that I know what you're doing! I think its neat.

Sorry, Star, that it wasn't a donkey, tho. I'll bet she has one, tho.