Anna Nicole Smith...dead?

kris

<span style="color: #660000">getting tacky....GETTING TACKY?? oh, donna, you have a real knack for understatement. anna nicole's entire adult life was tacky....tragic & tacky.

kris </span>

donna723

That's what I thought too. There is something very pathetic about a person who is so driven to be the center of attention all the time and will go to any lengths to get it. In the interview on ABC, her mother said that she once told her that she welcomed any publicity. whether it was good or bad, just as long as the cameras were on her. Very sad really.

They said that her idol was Marilyn Monroe, but there is really no comparison. Even with all her issues, Marilyn Monroe was a genuine actress who very much wanted to be taken seriously for her work. Anna Nicole Smith was one of those people, like Paris Hilton, who was merely "famous for being famous", whose main achievement was having her picture taken a lot. To me, she always looked like she was going to a costume party, dressed as Marilyn Monroe.

I am very sorry that she died, especially so young, and with a child still to be raised. And I came so close to it myself, that I can imagine what she went through with the death of her son. But if she was into the drug lifestyle as much as her mother claims, and insisted on living life in the fastlane no matter what, why bring an innocent child into the world who will have to survive in the aftermath with either "Daddy #1 or Daddy #2 or Daddy #3 or...whoever? Where is the responsibility?

TYLERFAN

Anna Nicole was the quintessential difficult child.
I am so sorry that no one took the initiative to help her. She had no one really.......Very Sad :frown:

TerryJ2

WHICH ONE? I mean, just how many ex's did Zsa Zsa Gabor have? And are any of them still around? Or were they embalmed?

LOL!!!!

Okay, yeah, damnit Jane... I believe you.

Yes, this is sad. But I also have to say I would NOT compare her to Marilyn Monroe. Monroe could act. And she had biz sense.

Yes, this is about women having sense, having a life, having a clue. Very sad.

O

OTE

As always, the media tells so many stories. Last night I heard that it is Zsa Zsa'a current husband. Who knows?

It's been years since my son was up for DNA tests, but as I understood it the swab in the mouth of the potential birthfather is not the most reliable test. It's cheap. But the most reliable comes from all three DNA samples being in the same lab at the same time. Even then, years ago I was told that all three participants had to have the blood draw within 48 hours. All this talk about why they want Anna's DNA and isn't that stupid on TV makes me want to scream at the TV!

And then on to the law re paternity. Which trumps under which state's law...the guy who may or may not be married to the mother (some states assign paternity based on marriage, not genetics), genetics, her stated wishes in her Will?

And what is this with the mother? Talk about publicity seeking... or is it greed!!! Whichever guy gets parental rights, she is NOT going to get custody of this baby! A grandmother is not going to get custody unless she proves that whichever guy it is is a bad parent.

And why was Anna in Fla for weeks while the baby was someplace else? This is a 5 or 6 mo old infant. Darned if I'd leave my infant somewhere else for a vacation!

About Anna... does no one see a flaming Borderline (BPD) person here? Attention seeking, unstable, etc, etc.

kris

<span style="color: #990000">according to the discussion on GMA the other day anna nicole left a will....her son daniel was the beneficiary. she did not redo the will since she had danielynn. the baby, being her closest survivor, would now be in line for whatever the estate ends up being.

grandma has said categorily that she has no interest in obtaining custody of danielynn. she only wants cotact. she feels the baby should be with-her biological father who grandma believes is birkhirt (sp?.

a hearing re: the DNA testing is scheduled for 2/20.

kris </span>

yayita25

I can't help but to think that Ana Nicole's mother might have been fed up with her daughter's behaviour. In an interview she gave after the grandson died she told Ana to be careful of the people she was surrounded by, because she could be next!!!! She also said that Ana was kept drugged by her boyfrend the lawyer and she knew that the lawyer supplied Daniel with drugs.

Ana of course responded with an angry interview saying she would NEVER allow her mother to see her grand daughter and many other hurtful words.

This baby is worth alot of $$$$. This sad true life story sounds like a good detective movie maybe the Lawyer planned this the son OD's it is credible everyone knew he was on drugs alot, kept Ana drugged made sure that in the public eye she made a donkey out of herself then he has the perfect alibi Ana od's he keeps the baby and the $$$$$.

Wow I sure hate to be right I can only hope the baby is well and can one day overcome this horrible tragedy.

kris

<span style="color: #663366">everyone is presuming that anna nicole's estate will revail in the lawsuite over her late husband's estate. she may NOT, in which case there isn't a lot of money to squabble over.

i'm thinking the first thing the court is going to do.....since the cases are filed in the US....is appoint a guardian ad litem to watch for danielynn's best interests. if/when the money lawsuit is resolved i'm thinking the money will not be turned over to the person who gains custody. rather a person will be assigned to manage/protect the money with-the Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) overseeing that person as well to protect danielynn's money. this is going to be one long, complicated process.

the grandmother has never said she wants the money & has said repeated she wants her grandaughter with-her father.....who she does not believe is stern.

GMA is doing a piece on stern this morning....who he is, where he comes from & i assume his involvement with-anna nicole.

kris </span>

donna723

When they showed Stern with the baby, what you could see of her ... that little blonde baby does NOT look like him! :wink: Of course, stranger things have happened. There is already a book coming out (supposedly already in the works when she died) and it's probably only a matter of time before "Anna Nicole - The Movie" is coming to a theater near you! How sick!

I've seen most of the interviews with the mother and I can't help feeling that she's sincere and has the same protective feelings towards the baby that any grandmother would have. She's said repeatedly that she is not seeking custody of the baby, that she wants the baby to go to the father, who she believes is the photographer. She believes the baby is in danger and wants to have her until the question of paternity is resolved. And it's possible, with that huge amount of money involved and two sudden and questionable deaths in the family so close together. There has even been talk about "switching babies"! And apparently there are extremely bad feelings between Stern and the mother. Who knows how it will all play out, or what people are capable of doing when such a large amount of money could be at stake ... and with an innocent little five month old baby right in the middle of it!

DammitJanet

Has anyone noticed that whenever they show that baby on tv for those Insider Edition or whatever that show is interviews that the baby is almost always wearing the same outfit? It dawned on me last nite as I was watching a compilation of interviews.

And they are supposed to be in the Bahamas? Why is that baby wearing sweaters with hoods tied?

Did anyone else catch that the first day when Anna died they said that they were up in the states because the DNA test had been ordered? Then suddenly that changed and the baby was back in the Bahama's with Howies friends in an undisclosed location then back at the house. Which is it? Then the house had been padlocked so no one could go in, then he is going back there to live? Huh?

Why do I get the feeling we are getting fed whatever will make us feel badly.

Janna

What I think is incredibly sad is this compilation of garbage is taking over our news, and I'm hearing more about this blonde bimbo that nobody really needs to care about and less about our troops at war.

I'm sorry, but I really don't give a rats a** who the dad is. Why is this world so intrigued?

You know what's going to be really funny? When it's found this kid belongs to that 90 year old oil tycoon she was married to. That'll be the hoot of it all.

Janna

O

OTE

While we all know what it's like to raise a difficult child, let's admit that difficult child's don't do well in chaos. Supposedly this grandmother has had 6 husbands.... that's what I heard anyway. Thus why the sister is referred to as a half-sister. I have no idea how many of those were during Nicole's first 16 yrs... didn't she leave home at 16 to do exotic dancing? The mother refers to a stable loving middle class childhood and I find that very hard to reconcile with 6 husbands, no bio father contact, single mother supporting child, etc. I believe I heard the gma say that when Nicole left and was doing this dancing she was a cop and would have the other cops on that patrol area watch out for Nicole. That's nice. But the kid was 16. Supposedly all this extended family, loving, stable middle class homes, and they can't find someone who she will stay with who can convince her to get a decent paying job not involving taking off her clothes at 16.

I hear you Nomad, whether it's BiPolar (BP) or Borderline (BPD), hypersexuality, exhibitionism, the list goes on.

Sunlight

it all reminds me so sadly of marilyn monroe. someone who was unable to be happy. her playboy bunny life only lead her to death.