Another Continuance....a new PD

DDD

I'm too drained to retype the long (now cyber space lost) post
again that explained what happened. Maybe later.

Meanwhile, thanks everyone for lending all the help you could. It
didn't change Court but it gave me strength to get through the
process. DDD

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Aaaarrrrgghhhh!! Well, shucks. I wish there was better news! And can I just say.....you seem to lose many of your long posts to cyber space? But if you're like me, the act of typing them out in the first place is therapeutic anyways!

:sled:

Peace

F

flutterbee

You were on my mind today, too.

Since you seem to lose so many posts to cyberspace, may I suggest that before clicking on submit, you first highlight your post, right click and select copy. That way, if you lose your post, you can just paste it in again.

DDD

No reason to body stress, Sunny, my friend. Next Court date is
1/23. Stretch and enjoy.

We are disappointed. on the other hand, we truly are trying to focus on the
very real fact that (1) he is alive and physically well and (2)
"this too will end". We came awfully close to losing him in '05.

There are many many families who will never share another Christmas with their child. God willing we should have a few
more before husband and I start :rolleyes: "pushin' daisies".

Meanwhile, difficult child is in hog heaven as HE is "in charge" of putting the lights on the tree. Tinny Christmas music is playing and
before the 25th I'll bake a few cookies for Santa. DDD

LOL I wonder what Boise Christmas music wounds like? :wink:

KFld

Sorry he won't be home for Christmas, but like you said, he's alive and well and there are others who cannot say that. Be thankful for what you have and try to enjoy the holidays the best you can.
There will always be next year :smile:
I hope the new PD is a good one and things will turn out for the best in the end.

Ephchap

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Sorry, did that hurt your eardrums? I can only imagine how frustrating this whole thing is to you.

I'm so sorry, my friend. I too was hoping they'd come to their senses and send him home and he'd make it home to decorate the tree and be there for Christmas.

January 23 ??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Sorry to be late. If those screams sound funny, it's because I've been down for the count a bit with a horrible cold.

I'm here for you, my friend, and will continue to send good thoughts and prayers. Lean on me when you need to (just pull up a mask so you don't catch my cold cooties). :smile:

Sending hugs,
Deb

I understand the part about just being glad they are still alive. My son is in jail too. How did you change PD's? I called to see if my son could change PD's and they said he had the best one is Greenville County. They are screening him for Drug Court. I dont know if it will work - we are just waiting. :xgift:

SunnyFlorida

ok...I'll unwind for a bit. But like Deb ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :surprise:

On one hand, I was hoping the PD was looking for resources for easy child/difficult child. On the other hand, it just burns me up that the SAO certainly has their pound of flesh. :grrr:

lovemysons

Hi sweet DDD,

Hoping, praying that this year brings SO many good things yours and difficult child's way.

with love and care,
lovemysons