Another funny for dog lovers, snow lovers or ...well...both

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
This must be making the rounds. My brother sent it to me today. It's hilarious.

JOY: Thy name is DOG. :D

Suz

F

flutterbee

Hillarious!!!

I can see Buster doing that. He was having the best time in the snow the other day.

muttmeister

If only people could be more like dogs and just enjoy all the neat things that are there to enjoy instead of complaining all the time (it's cold, I gotta shovel, how will I get to work, don't track snow in the house, etc., etc., etc.)
What fun!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I will be doing that the next time I get near snow - I LOVE the DOG philosophy - JUST GO FOR IT:tongue:

Pootie is the only one of my kids that hasn't seen snow - the Pit will bulldoze it until he makes a snow ball and has an absolute BLAST if you throw snow balls for him. The American? Yeah - he's a fireside kid - tiptoed through it, smelled it - came back in the house.

THIS was great Mustang - Thanks. I can see Cloe and Pootie doing this!

Critter Lover

Thanks for passing that along.....I LOVE IT! Reminds me of my Lacey girl when we went to PA. She hopped in the snow like a huge rabbit...LOL.
Never knew a dog that was use to Florida would love the snow as much as she did.:D

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gee...did someone film my back yard? (Minus the adorable dog.) I love the name: DOG. That's like a place down the road that is called "The Bar." What genius came up with that? Ummm...let's just call it 'The Bar." That works.

Abbey

Lothlorien

That is too funny.

We had an Alaskan Sled Dog when I was a kid. Same way....loved, loved, loved the snow! Would do the same thing as that dog....He was mostly black, but would be covered in thick snow. We'd have to gate him off in the kitchen while he melted.

donna723

I got that one in an email too and thought it was hysterical! He looks sooo happy!

Mine would never go for that! Bostons just don't 'do' cold weather! They don't have enough hair to keep them warm and aren't very good at regulating their body temperature, so if they go outside in the cold weather, it's usually in warm winter coats and cute little sweaters.