Another funny ....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by donna723, May 3, 2008.

1. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I really hope this link works. I've been replaying this one all afternoon. Just a little something to look at when you need a good laugh ...

These people were always finding water all over their pool deck and furniture every time they came home after being away for a few hours.

They thought the neighborhood kids were watching for them to leave, and using the pool.

However, they could never catch them doing it. So, they set up their video cam and left. This is what they found out.

2. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Too darn funny. At least the dogs are having fun!!

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Well, that clears up any doubt I had left that difficult child'ness is contagious and our innocent furr balls are catching it.
  4. Star*

Star* call 911

That is just doggone funny - and you can tell he's like a little kid running, etc.......

Thanks for the laugh -
  5. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

What I thought was so funny was that the dogs apparently wait for them to leave before they hit the pool! They're probably not supposed to be swimming in the pool! Definately a difficult child dog!
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Thanks for sharing! easy child and I were rofl!
  7. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Too funny! I showed it to husband and he asked if it was THEIR dogs? I would assume so but makes you wonder!