Another gain in my case

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

My case against my former employer is moving along (in my opinion) really well. They called today again, and they are going to "investigate" the heck out of it, even coming out to the location. YAY!!!!:)

There is a lot of homework I have to do, mostly writing rebuttals, etc., but that is right up my alley. Of course combine that with moving, and difficult child moving, and I am a little overwhelmed, but what else is new. LOL

Keep sending me positive vibes!!! It is really hard to win these types of cases, and I do not have the mula for a lawyer, so I am counting on integrity to have the final say!!! Something I have not seen much of in the last 5 years - but one should never give up.
  2. keista

keista New Member

Not giving up! Positive vibes headed your way!
  3. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Sending good vibes, hoping they're finding others like you that are also willing to talk.
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Body parts crossed and sending positive thoughts.........adding in a few prayers for good measure.
  5. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

never give up !!!! Good things still do happen to good people. This is a great update and I hope the former employer situation is settled quick and in your favor.
  6. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Crossing and dancing here!