another move soon

You could be the poster child of "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can".

You have come SO UNBELIEVABLY far in the short time you have been here, it is beyond words. You have been dealt blow after blow, and you keep getting up and fighting the fight. You ought to be so proud of yourself.

There is not a doubt in my mind that you will be able to find a place, set up house, work, and care for your boys just fine.

I'm gonna pray real hard for you that it happens.

F

flutterbee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You could be the poster child of "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can".

You have come SO UNBELIEVABLY far in the short time you have been here, it is beyond words. You have been dealt blow after blow, and you keep getting up and fighting the fight. You ought to be so proud of yourself.

There is not a doubt in my mind that you will be able to find a place, set up house, work, and care for your boys just fine.

I'm gonna pray real hard for you that it happens. </div></div>

Ditto.

We're right behind you every step of the way, hon.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
BBK said it so well.

We have faith in you. You're an awesome woman/Mom. We're always here when you need us.

I'm sorry the move has to be so soon.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
In all fairness to your Dad - He's raised his kids and deserves peace and quiet. I am sure, without a doubt that he loves your son. You need to get that through your kids heart. Just explain that while he's loved - his behaviors aren't being tolerated.

You go where you need to go. Maybe if your Dad could be a "fun" grampa - and just have the kids once in a while or after school it would be better for him. Is talking to him one on one out of the question?

Sorry you have to go through this - and yes, I DID think OH I AM GOING TO SEND HER UGLY MAIL - about STBX.

You have a good head on your shoulders - you WILL figure this out.
Adding my positive shining light to your situation.

Hugs
Star