Another of Dudes friends killed.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm just sickened over this entire world. A young man of 17 that was a friend of Dudes was riding his bicycle Tuesday night - 3am and a man who just shot and killed his live in girlfriend, dumped her body on a rural road and was headed who knows where and shot this young man on his bike and drove off.

The 2 cases are not related other than the man that shot the woman in a domestic dispute drove down the road and killed our sons friend at random. They have caught the murderer and the paper said he was vaguely remorseful. I think it would have been a far better sentence for this man to have given him cab fair to the neighborhood that this boy lived in - there had to be 300 people out in the road last night talking about this. The subdivision is about 1 mile from our home.

Dude was pretty quiet over the whole thing. We are livid. I hope this man gets the death penalty.

:mad::(

trinityroyal

Star, I don`t understand what makes people like that man function.

I am so very sorry. And so very angry.
Give Dude a triple-strength hug from Auntie Trinity, and have another one for yourself.

There is a special place in hell for the likes of that man. And a special place in heaven for Dude`s friend, cut off before his time.

The world just doesn`t make any sense...

DammitJanet

Do what? What an ahole! Did this all happen in a sequence like you wrote it? Like kill girlfriend, go to dump body, see boy on bike, kill him, drive away? Or was there more time involved between the dump body and killing boy on bike? I guess it doesnt make any difference but maybe it was all one rush of complete madness.

I hope they fry him. First for just killing girlfriend and actually going to dump body to try and hide that fact and then for randomly killing an innocent stranger he had no beef with at all. That is pure evil.

mstang67chic

Going Green
OMG, how terrible. Big, big, big hugs to you all. And if you need quiet time......I'm offering up my backyard and a good dose of Cloe and Chester. They haven't been tested on things this big but I know they do wonders for the small down moods.

donna723

Oh Star, how awful! How sad for this young boy whose life was just beginning! It seems like we are seeing more and more of these vermin who have absolutely no regard for human life! Makes you wonder what this world is coming to!

Sending lots of hugs for Dude and for you.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Many hugs. I can't tell you how much I keep asking that same question. In our town of less than 30,000 we have had two hostage situations in the last month and half. In the second one easy child knew one of the young people being held. It is her one friends boyfriend.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG

We are living in such a sick society. :(

I'm so sorry for Dude. Please give him a hug for me. Saying prayers for their family and yours.

(((hugs)))

Lothlorien

That is just horrible. It makes me want to wrap my kids in a blanket for the rest of their lives and never let them out of my site. What a tragedy!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh my God, this is news that just makes you speechless and stunned. How sad for everyone. I too hope they fry him. Hugs to you, df, and Dude. How sad and horrible.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
What an OUTRAGE. I am so very sorry you all are having to deal with something so senseless like this again. It is just unreal. Prayers for you and for the family of that poor boy... :(

M

ML

How horribly tragic. I am so sorry, Star. My condolences to everyone, especially our due. Hugs, ML

Abbey

Spork Queen
How tragic. I hope Dude and the other family has support.

I know we have one case going on in WI right now where a young man took a gun to some lake and just randomly killed 5 teens who were just swimming. He didn't know any of them...who knows what makes a person do this.

Abbey

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry! I hope Dude can find some constructive ways to handle his grief. I am sending lots of extra strength hugs to ALL of you. You have had to handle SO MUCH, it just seems cruel for this to be piled on top of everything.

Esp for the young man on the bike and his family.

They are in my prayers.

I hope they get the guy and give him whatever the worst punishment he can think of it. He will go to the deepest part of H***.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I haven't been able to write about this until now - thanks for all the well wishes.....I wanted to deal with this today.

The events pretty much went as I wrote. This monster killed his girlfriend, moved her body, dumped it and then drove around. Later than night (or early next morning) was driving down the road and just randomly shot the boy on his bicycle. IT was 3am - and he couldn't sleep.

We got to see the man in court via tv. and the judge denied him bond....but he wasn't remorseful at all. If he was slightly remorseful it was because he left bullet casings to the same gun at both crime scenes with his finger prints on them and got caught. He was NOT remorseful that he killed two people.

Dude is fine. It's just been a rough year for loosing kids...

Thanks all for your support. I appreciate it and so does Dude.

Hugs