Another round of board juju for Buddy and Q

InsaneCdn

There's another meeting today (Thursday)... and Buddy needs to know that we're behind her.
The shake-rattle-and-roll from Tuesday did some good, so I was wondering if we can muster up another round.

For Buddy - some grace and patience under fire, and a good nights sleep right now so you're ready...

Who'll join me?

buddy

OH you are so sweet, people here are going to think I am hogging all the good juju here! you are all too nice to me.

susiestar

Roll With It
I will trust gcvmom that her feathered friends are friendly and grab her hand and reach out from OKLAHOMA where the wind comes sweepin down the plain!!

This Oklahoma wind has been specially fierce this week and it will keep ALL the good juju moving so it gets distributed extra well and adds its' own energy to the energy we are sharing, Those fidiots won't know what hit them!

Buddy, no such thing as hogging all the good mojo!! It is love, and love is not diminished when is it lavished on someone. That isn't the way the Love Balance Sheet works. Love isn't money no matter what anyone thinks. When you spend your money the total amount that you started with is decreased. When you spend love the total amount you started with grows exponentially. You don't have love for my parents (2 parents so 2L) plus love for my kids ( 3 kids so 3L) plus love for my spouse (1L) that adds like 2L+3L+1L=6L.

Love Math is different. You have love for pareents (2 parents so 3L) plus love for kids (3 kids so 4L) plus love for my spouse (2L) that MULTIPLIES! Of course you noticed that nowhere was there a 1L unit. This is because love is always greater than just one person so there is no one love unit. (This is one area that the people tied up in relationship bean counting always make a mistake - they forget that love is always greater than just one person.) The love equation in the example above is 3L x 4L x 2L = 24L .

Of course that is simplified Love Math and doesn't include the love from God (or your name for him) or all the other loves n the world.

It is just my example of how sendng good mojo to you and Q doesn't in ANY way mean that you and Q are being selfish or hogging the mojo or any other thing like that. True love is never diminished because it just can't be.

I hope that isn't too geeky, it is a way I once described love to Wiz. He was afraid that loving another pet would mean he didn't have enough love to still love our cat. At the time he had just taught himself multiplication and it was a way to put love into a format he could understand. I find it a surprisingly useful explanation as I grow up.

S

Signorina

Grabbing a hand and sending heartfelt hope from lovely Atlanta Y'all. (channeling this Midwestern girl's inner southern belle) Let us know how it goes!!! Xxoo

buddy

OK, leaving now and really worried, no one could come with me today but I am clear in my meeting goals so..... THANKS guys!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
No such thing as hoggin' all the juju, girlie! Doncha know, when we rattle beads for you it just makes more and more and more for us to share?!

I'm rattling and pretzeling away!!!

cubsgirl

We are SO here for you! Prayers and pretzeling for a productive meeting that keeps Q's best interest at heart.