another round

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ctmom05, Aug 30, 2009.

1. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

A doctor appointment a few weeks back confirmed that I am no longer in remission.

I have a port this time, something new for me; so that I won't have to endure repeated needle sticks. The treatment I am getting is easy weasy compared to what others go thru, which is a blessing.

This is my 4th occurence, which gives me an edge in knowing what to expect. My oncologist is confident and so am I.

2. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Sending healing blessings your way---with such a positive attitude, looks like you are already one step ahead.

3. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Wishing you a complete recovery, with all my heart.

Love, Esther

4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I think your courage is exceptional. Sending hugs and love, prayers and asking angels to hold you whenever you need it.

5. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I am so sorry you have to endure a treatment cycle again. I hope you acheive remission quickly, and that it lasts much, much longer this time.

(((((HUGS)))))

6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending healing prayers your way. Gentle hugs.

7. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Sending many hugs and healing prayers.

8. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Hey Chris, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this again but hopeful that you will once again go into a remission. Your positive attitude has always impressed me and I'm glad your Dr sounds encouraged as well. Sending hugs and healing prayers.

9. nvts

nvts Active Member

Chris, I'm sorry for hearing that you're going through this again - I'm really glad to hear that there's an anticipated positive outlook a the end of the treatments though!

Will have you in my prayers!

Beth

10. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Remission ended - bad
    Port - good
    Easy weasy treatment - good
    Confident oncologist - VERY good

Thoughts, prayers and good ju-ju going out.

11. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Chris I'm glad you came to the board for the magic of our combined healing forces. You are in my thoughts and prayers. -RM

12. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I am sorry. Many prayers said for your recovery. So good to know that the doctor is confident that they can stop this.

13. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

I hope that this is the very last time that you will have to endure this. I hope that you will remain cancer free for the rest of your life after this treatment. Prayers are with you.

14. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Chris, I am always awed by your courage and positive attitude. How do you do it? You are amazing.

Big hugs,
    Suz

15. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Thanks for the votes of confidence, everyone. I gather some of my strength from what lies within me and the rest from the kind support of others like you folks.

16. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Chris, your positive outlook on life will pull you through yet another round. You are a warrior and have a flock of several thousands soldiers behind you.

I'm glad you have confidence in your doctor and procedures. That makes a huge difference.

Hugs...Abbey