another round

ctmom05

A doctor appointment a few weeks back confirmed that I am no longer in remission.

I have a port this time, something new for me; so that I won't have to endure repeated needle sticks. The treatment I am getting is easy weasy compared to what others go thru, which is a blessing.

This is my 4th occurence, which gives me an edge in knowing what to expect. My oncologist is confident and so am I.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think your courage is exceptional. Sending hugs and love, prayers and asking angels to hold you whenever you need it.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I am so sorry you have to endure a treatment cycle again. I hope you acheive remission quickly, and that it lasts much, much longer this time.

(((((HUGS)))))

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hey Chris, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this again but hopeful that you will once again go into a remission. Your positive attitude has always impressed me and I'm glad your Dr sounds encouraged as well. Sending hugs and healing prayers.

nvts

Chris, I'm sorry for hearing that you're going through this again - I'm really glad to hear that there's an anticipated positive outlook a the end of the treatments though!

Will have you in my prayers!

Beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
Remission ended - bad
Port - good
Easy weasy treatment - good
Confident oncologist - VERY good

Thoughts, prayers and good ju-ju going out.

Lothlorien

I hope that this is the very last time that you will have to endure this. I hope that you will remain cancer free for the rest of your life after this treatment. Prayers are with you.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Chris, I am always awed by your courage and positive attitude. How do you do it? You are amazing.

Big hugs,
Suz

ctmom05

Thanks for the votes of confidence, everyone. I gather some of my strength from what lies within me and the rest from the kind support of others like you folks.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Chris, your positive outlook on life will pull you through yet another round. You are a warrior and have a flock of several thousands soldiers behind you.

I'm glad you have confidence in your doctor and procedures. That makes a huge difference.

Hugs...Abbey