Another rumble here in So. Ca.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
A 4.7 this time not far from the airport.

I never felt anything it though for some reason I keep hearing a lot of rumbing - SO doesn't hear it and says I have lost it, its the freeway, but during the Northridge quake, the house never shook, it was just the deep rumbling and its just making me hmmmm.

All four dogs I think hear/feel something as well as they are all huddled against my feet underneath the desk, and one of the birds is making a lot of noise churping all of a sudden and he is covered for the night.

It will take now another couple of nights for me not to get into bed fully dressed including shoes LOL

Marcie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'll bet the rumbling you heard was Disneyland -- they're back to doing their 9:30pm fireworks shows on the weekends. We're a good 15 miles away and hear it pretty well when the show's going.

We barely felt the temblor... but then we're up in the hills on different soil. My parents are much closer to the epicenter and said they got shook pretty good. I heard windows were broken in some shops near Long Beach.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Yikes is right. I'll take my hurricanes. It gives me 48 hrs to evacuate.
Take care Marcie and keep those shoes on.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Last edited:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Shakers, even little ones, stress me out - the big one is due, overdue. And I am not stressed for any personal fear by the way, but I write a lot of catastrophe insurance. I thought I would have a stroke during the Northridge quake just from paperwork, Katrina just about brought me to my knees jobwise from the rammifications to the companies that write the catastrophe stuff.

SO cannot believe, knowing how stressed I get from the quakes (I have over a billion dollars in property values out there) and I go and put a program together for wind coverage in Texas, Mississipi and Louisanna :) I think I will be happy when I retire and don't have to deal with this stuff anymore LOL

Marcie