ANOTHER Storm Warning? REALLY? It's the middle of March!

InsaneCdn

Point was just that ... Californians have NO idea what 13 months of winter feels like. I mean... you don't even GET winter at all. You kind of slide from fall into spring. (13 is not a typo... it feels that long. And I used to live in a place where we could get snow every single month of the year - just not in the same ones every year)

Hmmm... I know... it would be a great punishment for deadbeat Californian Dads to have to come up hear and help us all shovel out. One day of work for each day of missing child support. Sure... THAT might get through to them.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
IC, I hear you. We don't get the kind of winters you do, but right now we are on 8" of the two to four inches they were calling for and it is still coming down.

I love your idea of what to do with deadbeat sperm or egg donors (women pay child support as well).

Can someone tell me how to "like" a post? There used to be a button to do that but I'm not seeing it.

lmf64

Sorry Tedo, but I had to send it somewhere. We've been under a blizzard warning since yesterday and it is bad out. They closed the interstate because of numerous car accidents on a 12 mile stretch of road right here in my county. I had to drive to town, about 8 miles, this afternoon and it wasn't too bad then but the wind really picked up since then and it still hasn't stopped snowing. I don't care what the weathermen (3 local channels all say the same thing) it's still snowing and them telling me it's been done snowing since earlier this afternoon isn't going to make any difference.

InsaneCdn

Can someone tell me how to "like" a post? There used to be a button to do that but I'm not seeing it.
Are you on Mobile?
If not... the like button is still there on the Watercooler. Lower right corner of the post.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
No, I'm on a laptop. I'm also a dork. I work with a 150% zoom and because of that have to scroll over to see the right edge of the screen.

Once I did that, I found the 'like' just fine. Thanks!

greenrene

*ducks in*

We don't get winter here, either. Maybe a few days where my kids need pants and/or a sweatshirt for school, but that's it.

I can't even imagine some of the weather you guys are talking about. I would DIE - I thought KY winters were bad!

*ducks out*